This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Thats true, although I have seen a few sets on yahoo japan that were reasonable
    I keep checking once in a while, but I'm not sure of specs yet. They would be going on a Datsun 510 Wagon and i may tub the rears and try for the 15x12's with extended pocket flares.

Comment

• and im out.

Laters bitches
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Andgepants, how long is the drive from chicago to detroit?
          Let me google that for you.

(Non-asshole answer: 4.5 hours)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Let me google that for you.

(Non-asshole answer: 4.5 hours)
              well, what was the answer?

Comment

• Also, it pays to, erm, pay attention to your direct deposit.

We finally set up direct deposit for FMU. I didn't check to see how much I was getting in my account; I figured it wouldn't change.

Too bad MB Bank screwed the pooch and didn't correctly add up my salary pre-taxes, so I was getting hosed to the tune of $50/week. Now e-mails and calls have been placed, and it's getting settled out.

Glad I decided to look at my bank account for once.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Also, it pays to, erm, pay attention to your direct deposit.

We finally set up direct deposit for FMU. I didn't check to see how much I was getting in my account; I figured it wouldn't change.

Too bad MB Bank screwed the pooch and didn't correctly add up my salary pre-taxes, so I was getting hosed to the tune of $50/week. Now e-mails and calls have been placed, and it's getting settled out.

Glad I decided to look at my bank account for once.
                  Im so bad at checking my money. I keep an estimate in my head and hope im kinda close

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Im so bad at checking my money. I keep an estimate in my head and hope im kinda close
                    Me too. I have that running total in my head all week, and usually it works pretty well.

But lately, my math hadn't been working out, and I had to dip from savings last week to stay above water. That's why.

Rage Friday was avoided for me today.
                    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 03-08-2013, 06:44 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      Oh, no, nevermind.

Marilynn intentionally withheld it for reasons never fully discussed.

Let the rage weekend commence.
                      you gonna get it back?

Comment

Oh, no, nevermind.

Marilynn intentionally withheld it for reasons never fully discussed.

Let the rage weekend commence.
                        CA is a pain. I have been paying taxes for the past 5 years. This year was the first i ever got money back. No kids, single, and i dont claim jack shit. Fuck California. Oh and Fuck the DMV.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Let's trade places then. It sucks all around, might as well have nice weather.

I'll be in Cali by christmas.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

We'll fucking see. She originally told me it was a bank oversight, then she said about twenty minutes later, "The more I try to remember, I'm pretty sure I did this intentionally."

Apparently we're going to have another talk on Monday.

With that pay cut I'm barely making over $30k pre-taxes. And I can't sell my car to cut back on expenses, since my commuting mileage has made the car worth less than what I owe the bank. And I can't stop paying my student loans. And I can't move closer, because I live at home rent-free right now, so any move would cost me more money. I actually spend more money per week when I choose to stay at my girlfriend's, as that adds 20 miles to my daily commute (10 extra to get there, 10 extra to get back).

So we'll see what happens. She's called me irreplaceable in the past, but if you cut my pay intentionally without telling me or even bothering to REMEMBER that you did, apparently I'm pretty fucking replaceable.

Has anybody registered Andrew_From_The_Internet on StanceWorks yet?
                            pretty sure that name is available

Comment

• Lovely.

Have a good weekend, y'all. I'll see you on Monday.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Lovely.

Have a good weekend, y'all. I'll see you on Monday.
                                later bud

Comment

Working...
                                X