and yes gt5>forza, since it's 2 years older

forza has some nicer extra's tho
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      says the one that's just beginning to grow hair on his balls

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      GT5>Forza
      Clutch button, in cabin gameplay view on all cars, wheels on all cars, motor swaps, drift lobby(?) > Viewing quality, more cars, don't know any other positives but doesn't matter.

Comment

says the one that's just beginning to grow hair on his balls
        Lol, you prick!

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Clutch button, in cabin gameplay view on all cars, wheels on all cars, motor swaps, drift lobby(?) > Viewing quality, more cars, don't know any other positives but doesn't matter.
          Better smoke, car hit boxes aint huge, no stupid points drifting, people that don't go off at every little bump.

Every car has a cabin but the standard cars and shit but not many people even use cabin.
          Every car can have wheels other then some race cars.

Also if you did this in forza you would of ended up crashing since you "hit" the cars from 20-30cm away.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            Lol, you prick!

Comment

• lol you silly kids, Forza beats GT-series hands down, and that is overall, sounds, etc included just superior game and has more cars
              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
              Now: MB W211 320cdi
              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• What kind of retards that owns a 240sx can't tell a fucking difference between a KA and an SR

Damn noobs should not be allowed to own a 240sx
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• go drift in the woods you finlander you

Comment

go drift in the woods you finlander you
                    im trying to stay on roads, its damn winter and i **** it!
                    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                    Now: MB W211 320cdi
                    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Better smoke, car hit boxes aint huge, no stupid points drifting, people that don't go off at every little bump.

Every car has a cabin but the standard cars and shit but not many people even use cabin.
                      Every car can have wheels other then some race cars.

Also if you did this in forza you would of ended up crashing since you "hit" the cars from 20-30cm away.
                      [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8251/8538099725_c9e3291af2_b.jpg[/im]
                      Not many people use cabin in Forza either but it's better gameplay. Last I played GT5, you couldn't put aftermarket wheels on standard cars and there wasn't a vast selection anyway (even though some wheels were sick that Forza doesn't have). And the standard cars had no in cabin view.

I know we've been through this conversation before, but for the most enjoyed gameplay for me (both racing & drifting) involves a clutch button, in cabin view & precise brake/gas triggers. GT5 can't be enjoyed as much anymore.

Comment

Not many people use cabin in Forza either but it's better gameplay. Last I played GT5, you couldn't put aftermarket wheels on standard cars and there wasn't a vast selection anyway (even though some wheels were sick that Forza doesn't have). And the standard cars had no in cabin view.

I know we've been through this conversation before, but for the most enjoyed gameplay for me (both racing & drifting) involves a clutch button, in cabin view & precise brake/gas triggers. GT5 can't be enjoyed as much anymore.
                        I know we have been through this before but after putting alot of time into Forza 4 then playing GT5 again, I would have to say i like playing GT5 alot more mostly because its more of a challenge but Forza is better for modifying cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          I know we have been through this before but after putting alot of time into Forza 4 then playing GT5 again, I would have to say i like playing GT5 alot more mostly because its more of a challenge but Forza is better for modifying cars.
                          Do you still play GT5 with the original button config or do you set it up like Forza?

Comment

• i used to play it with the analog buttons, steer, throthle and brake, and shift with the l2,r2

Comment

i used to play it with the analog buttons, steer, throthle and brake, and shift with the l2,r2
                              I used to do that too but on GT2 for PS1. Then with PS2 came the pressure sensitive buttons for GT3, and I was like shit just got real LOL.

Comment

Do you still play GT5 with the original button config or do you set it up like Forza?
                                My own custom config.

Comment

Working...
                                X