This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akufc View Post
    I used to stick to the classics, but recently switch to those sour skittles. What's the theme of the purple bag?
    Wild Berry I think
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• The Game.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Wild Berry I think
        Correct!
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• $5 spray off of the car turns into a $155 adventure. Because I decided to go a different route home and take a quick little night cruise, this cop decided to turn behind me instead of the direction he planed on going. Rides my ass then pulls me over, learns I'm new to Anchorage runs my info comes back squeaky clean.

Walks around my car and then decides he wants to see if my tint is wrong. Of course the back windows are illegal because I had them done in Dallas. So the fucker writes me a ticket for that, to make me think he had a reason to pull me over. Seriously bro, I'm all about busting on people but I'm freaking new here no need to write me a ticket for something so ridiculous. Whatever, I'm going to fart all over that piece of paper before I take it in and let your fellow officers smell my ass as they file the paperwork.
          Flickr | blogZ

Comment

• Lame.
            Some cops can be dick holes.

Comment

• I asked him what the legal tint limit was and he couldn't even tell me. I was proud that my rear windows turned out a good 2% on the reader lol. What I find shocking is even with my rear windows being that dark you can see through the car very easily during the day.

Front's read 17% and he questioned my window visors

I also discovered on this adventure that my driver side rear wheel must've taken a rock chip like woah to the lip. There is a gnarly slash there, need those diamond steelies asap so I can repair these freaking lips from this winter assault.
              Flickr | blogZ

Comment

• I needed some wallpapers and I love both of these cars, so I made some vignettes to make them fit and low. Kinda quick P-shop and they suck, but if anyone wants to use them as I wallpaper, though I'd share.

I need to the s2k one, the want to be blend/vignette is not blending properly
                Last edited by Frag; 03-03-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• nice

StanceWorks is my new home

and I got 2 numbers today

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I always get confused when I am on forums and it goes past midnight then all of a sudden all the posts are "yesterday" I am always like "whaaatt theee fuuucckk???" and then I realize. You think after several times of this happening I would learn. Nope still happens every god damn time. Its so confusing.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol

I frukin **** GTA

pos servers suck. Today I invited a couple friends on xbl to play online and cruise in some hachi's. Then everyone got in a room but I couldnt join. I tried for at least 30 min to get my connection to work, and all I heard was laughing and everybody having fun and me...throwing shit and getting pissed. then when it did work.....everyone got bored and stopped playing.

fucking **** rockstar games.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Had something similar happen to me.
                        I was playing GTA with a few friends of mine and out of nowhere my xbox stops reading the disk.
                        We were in private chat so I could still hear all the fun they were having. I wanted to blow that shit up!

I ended up taking it apart and fixing it but it was far too late....

Comment

• yea sometimes mine will do that, I just take out the disc and put it back in.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• nothing beats microsoft quality.

Comment

• thats what I was thinking

lmfao. Microsoft shouldnt have rushed the release of the 360. It could of been waaay better

Drama you are like god

Comment

• haha yup, they wanted to get a jump on the competition but sacrificed the quality.

I'm currently on my 3rd box.

Comment

Working...
                                X