X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Morning all.

I want to build a Gasser for no other reason than the fact that they are badass. I have a patinagasm every time I see one at the local car shows.

Do it!
    I'd love to build one of those Volkswagen Rat Rod, except execute it in a clean style, no rust or anything. I think it'd look awesome.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Morning all.

I want to build a Gasser for no other reason than the fact that they are badass. I have a patinagasm every time I see one at the local car shows.

[ig]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16246_211573678989464_1630726999_n.jpg[/img]
      Hi Chris

Yeah Gassers are cool, I like old skool a lot, but more Rat Rod or JDM

And this would be epic for a tow car but with a 50s Ford F100 body

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
        Do it!
        I'd love to build one of those Volkswagen Rat Rod, except execute it in a clean style, no rust or anything. I think it'd look awesome.
        Unless it's a 60's beetle, no Volkswagen has any business being anything "rat". I can't stand it when people half-ass a car, paint it flat black and rub some paint thinner on it, then call it a "rat rod".
        Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Hi Chris

Yeah Gassers are cool, I like old skool a lot, but more Rat Rod or JDM

And this would be epic for a tow car but with a 50s Ford F100 body

[IMG]http://www.vintagecar.com/0889_01.jpg[IMG]
        Sup Roman.

I'm a huge advocate of period-correct hot rods, and one day I'll build one I'm sure. JDM cars are cool too, but they're impossible to find here in good shape.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          That's actually pretty good. Wheels for about $1K. I might come to you in the future actually.
          I didn't think about it before, but now that you mention it, the MX73 is a brilliant demo car. Do it dude, sounds like a good plan, just gotta get that job first.
          Yeah need a job

Those VS-KFs I built for a friend, he is selling them already because they are not the right offset(I warned him that they wouldn't fit).

So once he sells them, he is giving me the money to find him a set in the right size and offset.

The car he is building is a Rocket Bunny S13, So I'm trying to convince him to order brand new from the Work Catalog in 18x12 -26 front and 18x15 -7 rear

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Yeah need a job

Those VS-KFs I built for a friend, he is selling them already because they are not the right offset(I warned him that they wouldn't fit).

So once he sells them, he is giving me the money to find him a set in the right size and offset.

The car he is building is a Rocket Bunny S13, So I'm trying to convince him to order brand new from the Work Catalog in 18x12 -26 front and 18x15 -7 rear
            What a fucking stooge. Tell him to stop being a wuss and make them fit, you just put all that work and effort into them.

On the other side of the coin, I absolutely love Rocket Bunny cars, and you kind of need some function to pull that off.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

What a fucking stooge. Tell him to stop being a wuss and make them fit, you just put all that work and effort into them.

On the other side of the coin, I absolutely love Rocket Bunny cars, and you kind of need some function to pull that off.
              Nah the problem is the offset is too positive and does not clear the coilovers, I told him this would happen because he bought flat back VS-KFs. They might fit a Supra or a Soarer quite well though, so we are doing some test fits on a couple of cars this week to see who there wheels should be marketed towards.

Here they are on an Cefiro LOL

And on the S15

Comment

• Wow, no shit. Those turned out nice too.

I wish you guys were closer. Someday I'd like to rebuild my Works with bigger lips, and you seem like a guy who can find things pretty easily when it comes to wheels.

Comment

• Time to go do work stuff... or at least make it look like it.

Comment

• Enjoy work ha ha

I'm off to bed.

Comment

• Sup

SupSupSup
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• bleh tuesday
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Working from home tomorrow and probably Thursday. We are getting like 4-6 in of snow and people are stupid so I'm just calling it now.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            Working from home tomorrow and probably Thursday. We are getting like 4-6 in of snow and people are stupid so I'm just calling it now.
                            you must be glad you're getting the snow you wanted
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              you must be glad you're getting the snow you wanted
                              It's supposed to be in the 50s this weekend. I am no longer amused with this weather. If this had been a month ago I would feel differently.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Alright y'all, I'm back at school for this sumester, let's bring rt back to its former glory

Comment

Working...
                                X