X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't post anything about it because I'm not doing anything to it at the moment.

When I do work on it some time, you guys will be updated of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Ah yeah the SACs, they introduced that name when i was in year 10 or 11 i think
      It was introduced to my this year, year 11 that is.
      Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      When I do work on it some time, you guys will be updated of course.
      I hope so, I need to see some AE86! :P

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• I think I came up with a genius business plan for selling old school wheels.

I buy an MX73 and club rego it with a friend's club to save money.

Roll/flare the guards and do the needed mods, slam it down on choppies first but coilovers later down the line.
        Raise motor and gearbox as needed, make metal plates for brake and fuel lines under the car.
        Cut and shut tucked exhaust, probably straight for the bosozoku theme.

Then purchase 14s, widen, fit rubber run on the MX73 to a couple of meets and shows, whore pics, post wheels for sale once people are frothin'.
        Repeat with another set of 14s.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

I think I came up with a genius business plan for selling old school wheels.

I buy an MX73 and club rego it with a friend's club to save money.

Roll/flare the guards and do the needed mods, slam it down on choppies first but coilovers later down the line.
          Raise motor and gearbox as needed, make metal plates for brake and fuel lines under the car.
          Cut and shut tucked exhaust, probably straight for the bosozoku theme.

Then purchase 14s, widen, fit rubber run on the MX73 to a couple of meets and shows, whore pics, post wheels for sale once people are frothin'.
          Repeat with another set of 14s.
          It's gonna take a better excuse for you to buy an MX73. Just kidding.
          If you actually wanna do that for real, then you're gonna need to show what you can do. Do something amazing and unique in terms of wheels.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• To buy a milkshake, or not buy a milkshake...

Bought.

Comment

• I just need a job to accomplish my evil genius plan.

14s in silly sizes like 9s and 10s in cool designs like star sharks and etc just don't come up for sale often at all

Comment

I just need a job to accomplish my evil genius plan.

14s in silly sizes like 9s and 10s in cool designs like star sharks and etc just don't come up for sale often at all
                Well, couldn't you modify them? Run spacers?

Comment

• Hello everyone.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Well my plan is to import small wheels in 6-6.5" wide coz they are cheap as fuck and make them into 9-10" wide and sell.

But I would need a demo car, so I could roll around and advertise the wheels.

When people see wheels on a slammed as fuck car that looks cool, they want them more than just seeing them, as they would want to be as cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Hello everyone.
                      Sup Neilio?

Comment

Sup Neilio?
                        Not much, been looking at wheels and playing BF3 all day.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Hello everyone.
                          Hey Neilio!
                          Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Well my plan is to import small wheels in 6-6.5" wide coz they are cheap as fuck and make them into 9-10" wide and sell.

But I would need a demo car, so I could roll around and advertise the wheels.

When people see wheels on a slammed as fuck car that looks cool, they want them more than just seeing them, as they would want to be as cool.
                          Sounds like a good plan, but you have to believe it will work. This would be a way of making money on the side, right? Think things through for a little bit, you may not may not change your mind. If you do go through with it, get some stickers and cards made up. People will want to be able to find you and/or represent you some how.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                            Sounds like a good plan, but you have to believe it will work. This would be a way of making money on the side, right? Think things through for a little bit, you may not may not change your mind. If you do go through with it, get some stickers and cards made up. People will want to be able to find you and/or represent you some how.
                            Yeah I can get sets of wheels for silly cheap $400-500 for a shit size set. I can get lips for $180ea, but working to get better prices.

So pretty much can make sets for about $1k and sets in 14x9 or 14x10 would be worth much more money.

It would be a side business ofc as there is no way i would be able to sell enough wheels to make an actual living income off wheels.

MX73 is my choice of demo car because it has IRS, it is 4x114.3, it has that classic JDM look, they fit 14s perfect at a slammed ride height and they are old enough to pull off the 80s look and can be put on club rego.

I have built quite a reputation in my circle of friends for finding wheels, some of them are getting me to find them their next wheels.

Comment

• Morning all.

I want to build a Gasser for no other reason than the fact that they are badass. I have a patinagasm every time I see one at the local car shows.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yeah I can get sets of wheels for silly cheap $400-500 for a shit size set. I can get lips for $180ea, but working to get better prices.

So pretty much can make sets for about $1k and sets in 14x9 or 14x10 would be worth much more money.

It would be a side business ofc as there is no way i would be able to sell enough wheels to make an actual living income off wheels.

MX73 is my choice of demo car because it has IRS, it is 4x114.3, it has that classic JDM look, they fit 14s perfect at a slammed ride height and they are old enough to pull off the 80s look and can be put on club rego.

I have built quite a reputation in my circle of friends for finding wheels, some of them are getting me to find them their next wheels.
                                That's actually pretty good. Wheels for about $1K. I might come to you in the future actually.
                                I didn't think about it before, but now that you mention it, the MX73 is a brilliant demo car. Do it dude, sounds like a good plan, just gotta get that job first.

Comment

Working...
                                X