X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair enough, as im pretty sure both of those statements were made regarding to my previous conduct in RT.
    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      both are needed
      Yup.

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
      fair enough, as im pretty sure both of those statements were made regarding to my previous conduct in RT.
      Mhm.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i guess thats what happens when you combine alcohol and knee surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          i guess thats what happens when you combine alcohol and knee surgery.
          if I combined alcohol and knee surgery, there would be a lot of explaining to the cops about why there is some dude with his knee cut open in my living room
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
            off topic: where does RT go when it hits 10K? do we start another? or should we take over one of SCweet's build threads and run that to 10K as a ghost RT?
            also i'm betting straight out of the gate Khalil gets banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
              You place your wheel on it and it rolls around so you can seal it easier and tighten the bolts with ease.

Word. 10k is creeping up quick.
              Ahha

Exactly

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              two paper tower rolls and a few wood sticks

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              if I combined alcohol and knee surgery, there would be a lot of explaining to the cops about why there is some dude with his knee cut open in my living room

Comment

• Sup Merican Cunts
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

You place your wheel on it and it rolls around so you can seal it easier and tighten the bolts with ease.

Word. 10k is creeping up quick.
                  lol
                  pretty sure its just a 5 lug hub that he welded to a stand.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

And joke of the year goes to Dave.

Hey, remember when a few people thought it would be fun to spam down an entire page of RT? I'm pretty sure it made my entire computer lock up after a while.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Hey, remember when a few people thought it would be fun to spam down an entire page of RT? I'm pretty sure it made my entire computer lock up after a while.
                      if there was such an award, id always win it. wouldnt be fair to anyone else
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

That was pretty much just that fag in the suby that used to post in here.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

hahahaha wouldnt doubt it, but opiates and alcohol tend to make for a few pretty interesting RT posts that lead to a few 3 day ban sessions. but now i know where i got my knee surgery and why the fuck it hurts so damn bad...

Comment

• So, apparently my BBS MR Special Edition wheels are worth more than I thought. I listed them for sale on EvoM for $600 and I recieved 15pms in 3hrs.

One guy said he will drive all night from Minnesota just to get them.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

So, apparently my BBS MR Special Edition wheels are worth more than I thought. I listed them for sale on EvoM for $600 and I recieved 15pms in 3hrs.

One guy said he will drive all night from Minnesota just to get them.
                              $600 is cheap. I was looking at gold BBS's for my STI and people were wanting 1100 for a used set. If you were close I'd buy your MR wheels in a heartbeat.

Comment

• I thought I was asking way too much if I listed at $1k, but apparently not. I'm raising my price, or at least going to make people bid for these.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X