X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yippieeeee my tranny finally went in my car ..........
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
      So I'm sitting at work today eating a tangerine... I try and peel this motherfucker and its juicy as shit and ends up getting juice all over my pants. So I look down and my zipper has juice all around it... this can't be good, as I've got clients coming in today. So I go in the bathroom and try and clean the spots up with soap and a small cloth .... it just spread it around and dulled the color slightly...

Now I have a pale yellow, dull stain all over the front of my pants - I look like I've pissed myself.

FTL
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• looking for jobs sucks
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Feeling like shit sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Feeling like shit sucks.
            this is also true

Comment

• Girls who just keep leading you on suck.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Girls suck....

......suck dick.

Comment

• Well that, and they also just straight up suck.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They all need to be shot... in all honesty.

Or we all just need to buy those fuck dolls.... cause then when those bitches get horny an need a good root, they will beg for forgivness and do anything we want forevar.

Sexist post is sexist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      They all need to be shot... in all honesty.

Or we all just need to buy those fuck dolls.... cause then when those bitches get horny an need a good root, they will beg for forgivness and do anything we want forevar.

Sexist post is sexist.
                      This.

If a girl isn't interested in you they shouldn't be allowed by law to act like they want your dick all day. This law should be up held under penalty of death.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Become a muslim? Pretty sure thats religion over there.....

Comment

• At the dmv waiting for my gf to take her permit test...on a scale of 1-10 how much of a pedo does that make me sound like?

Comment

• Pretty much a good 10.... Pics for a fellow pedo? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              At the dmv waiting for my gf to take her permit test...on a scale of 1-10 how much of a pedo does that make me sound like?
                              Just about a 10.

And Ox thats like radical Islam lol. But seriously if that law was ever thought up for actual enactment. I would be the first supporter of it.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                At the dmv waiting for my gf to take her permit test...on a scale of 1-10 how much of a pedo does that make me sound like?
                                hahahah 8

my buddy went to his gf's high school graduation this year, that one was pretty bad

Comment

Working...
                                X