X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to post this on my FB

And I just cooked me up some chicken tacos
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Andrew, if you're anywhere near Boston, Aaron Ross is there atm

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• man, my dinner is my roommate's leftover rice and broccoli. weak. fuck only having $5 haha
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Andrew, if you're anywhere near Boston, Aaron Ross is there atm
          what ever, I saw Chris childs gettin coffee down the street from my apartment the other day with Jeff Dupaul

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            what ever, I saw Chris childs gettin coffee down the street from my apartment the other day with Jeff Dupaul
            Look at Aaron Ross's FB and twitter. he said he just reached Boston lol.

Sweett. And did you talk to them??

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Just peeled some potatoes. Schnitzel tonight
              flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                Look at Aaron Ross's FB and twitter. he said he just reached Boston lol.

Sweett. And did you talk to them??
                naw, I used to see chris all the time at one of the parks down here, the new england scene is pretty small man

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  naw, I used to see chris all the time at one of the parks down here, the new england scene is pretty small man
                  Thats sick. Yea, BMX is kinda small here. Not a lot of people go out and BMX anymore here. But it's slowly growing.

I had the chance to BMX with Aaron Ross, the S&M team and the Demolition team. But I could never make it

Drama you are like god

Comment

• mmmm i feel like kfc...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      mmmm i feel like kfc...
                      I want KFC SO bad now.... Thanks..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dont like KFC anymore... shoot me

I'm thinking about going to the Crookers concert if it hasn't already passed... thoughts?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Do. It.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I probably will. I want to take my camera, but knowing that it will be filled with immature fronchies, I don't know if I should...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              mmmm i feel like kfc...
                              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I want KFC SO bad now.... Thanks..
                              Stop making me hungry!!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Don't take your camera to a concert unless you can get on stage, or out of the audience. Trust me.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X