X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
    I was going to guess you were the old fart driver at first
    Those old farts in the orange suits came 10th overall in the dakar last year
    www.RaceKit.co.za
    www.Turbos.co.za

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Does anybody know if Home Depot or Lowes sells saw bits separately for rotary tools, more specifically Dremels?

I borrowed my friend's Dremel and I don't wanna buy a bit kit when I only need the saw bit.
      Yeah they do.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I am going to fucking kill something if this woman on the other side of my office doesn't stop clearing her fucking throat every 10 seconds.

Jesus motherfucking tapdancing christ almighty

Fucking hypocrite to the nth degree.
      I got the fucking sniffles and want to kill myself for sniffling

Comment

• Chris I added you on FB

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Chris I added you on FB
          FR sent to you as well.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Chris I added you on FB
            Got it. Thought about being a dick and denying it.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I am going to fucking kill something if this woman on the other side of my office doesn't stop clearing her fucking throat every 10 seconds.

Jesus motherfucking tapdancing christ almighty

Fucking hypocrite to the nth degree.
              is she hot at least?! lol hehehehehhehe ill tell you i had 4 e30's dont get one! My next car will be another e30 tho!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                is she hot at least?! lol hehehehehhehe ill tell you i had 4 e30's dont get one! My next car will be another e30 tho!
                Not even close to hot. I have a short temper most days though, I'm easily annoyed.

Also, holy fuck.

DVD RELEASED - http://www.1320video.com/store/dvd/Flaco's 402ci 88mm Turbo powered reg. cab Chevy Pickup TEARING UP the streets of Houson! This truck is no ...
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• What a fucking joke. As a photographer I am straight offended by this.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I mean, thats better than them cropping out watermarks
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      What a fucking joke. As a photographer I am straight offended by this.

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/535605_543195892380054_1393342420_n.png[/ig]
                      I guess they realized that everyone has a camera and taking pictures is easy.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Not even close to hot. I have a short temper most days though, I'm easily annoyed.

Also, holy fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7rjqr7V2hk
                        flaco seems like a badass! lol
                        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        What a fucking joke. As a photographer I am straight offended by this.

u must make way more then 40 bucks per shoot!? I think its good for the no name kids i am sure i know of a few guys who would send for free just to get their work up but idk lol
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        I mean, thats better than them cropping out watermarks
                        this
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        I guess they realized that everyone has a camera and taking pictures is easy.
                        lol that is the easy part i think its all in the edit lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• No it's terrible for no name kids as well. We all started from somewhere, and it's killing the industry doing shit like this.

"Photographers, please do not sell yourself out for some tiny piece of exposure. Your work, your time, and your effort are all worth more than inevitably supporting someone else's work. Make your own name, post on your own blog/website/where ever you normally post your photos. This is destroying the worth of the very industry that we have worked so hard in to support ourselves. Don't undercut yourself because "you're getting paid" the career that you are working so hard to build, and the industry that these blogs rely on for viewership is being destroyed because of acts like this. If someone came to me and offered me a mere $40 (which is their cap meaning you probably won't even get that) for a set of photos that I spent X number of HOURS on, as well as writing an article for those photos, I would laugh in their face. Respect yourself and your industry."

That's what I said in facebook.

Also a well composed image is not "easy" to take it takes years and years to take an image that looks good before an edit. An edit can only enhance a picture's quality, you cannot change what inherently makes a picture good.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No it's terrible for no name kids as well. We all started from somewhere, and it's killing the industry doing shit like this.

"Photographers, please do not sell yourself out for some tiny piece of exposure. Your work, your time, and your effort are all worth more than inevitably supporting someone else's work. Make your own name, post on your own blog/website/where ever you normally post your photos. This is destroying the worth of the very industry that we have worked so hard in to support ourselves. Don't undercut yourself because "you're getting paid" the career that you are working so hard to build, and the industry that these blogs rely on for viewership is being destroyed because of acts like this. If someone came to me and offered me a mere $40 (which is their cap meaning you probably won't even get that) for a set of photos that I spent X number of HOURS on, as well as writing an article for those photos, I would laugh in their face. Respect yourself and your industry."

That's what I said in facebook.

Also a well composed image is not "easy" to take it takes years and years to take an image that looks good before an edit. An edit can only enhance a picture's quality, you cannot change what inherently makes a picture good.

Well that is a good argument pal! And i see your point of view......
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Thats what hipstergram is for
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Thats what hipstergram is for
                                hey thanks for the reminder ill post a pic now~!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X