X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Dale, Trent and Vas were following each other

Dale spun on the straight, Trent managed to react and go around but Vas couldn't probably didn't see him until too late coz Trent was between them.

Yeah sucks, cars are not salvageable because the strut towers have moved, but engine should be ok...

The SR in Dale's car has seemed to has moved over to the side a bit and on an angle, so hard to tell if there is any damage to the block from the cramped engine bay.

The Rotoary should be fine coz Vas had a V Mount in the RX7 and it would've copped most of the hit
    Man that sucks they had been going hard.

Also I loved the (Turbo LS1?) R32 4 door.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Man that sucks they had been going hard.

Also I loved the (Turbo LS1?) R32 4 door.
      Sam(Dr Drift) seemed to have been having problems with his T51R turbo LS, he kinda rushed the build as the car was a shell only 2 weeks ago. So the car still needs more tunning as it seemed to have flat spots in the tune.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Sam(Dr Drift) seemed to have been having problems with his T51R turbo LS, he kinda rushed the build as the car was a shell only 2 weeks ago. So the car still needs more tunning as it seemed to have flat spots in the tune.
        Yeah I could hear that it needed more tuning.
        But it was an awesome can non the less.

Comment

Yeah I could hear that it needed more tuning.
          But it was an awesome can non the less.
          Well he blew up his first motor tuning, so not sure how long this one will last

Comment

Well he blew up his first motor tuning, so not sure how long this one will last
            I heard someone say he was trying to blow it since the engine had 300,000kms on it.

Comment

I heard someone say he was trying to blow it since the engine had 300,000kms on it.
              I like Jason's Yellow R31 with an LS1 more though and Khoudar's Orange S13 with a 6L

Comment

• Herro.

Comment

I like Jason's Yellow R31 with an LS1 more though and Khoudar's Orange S13 with a 6L
                  I love the Yellow LS1 powered R31.
                  Did he stuff his engine in the burnout comp or just overheated?

Comment

Yeah unfortunately my friend Dale from Team Tuffcore had a stack with a friend Vas from Dream Cakes

Both cars are a write-off

Are you for real? That RX7? I loved that RX7! It's so boss. I **** hearing about cars being in accidents. Hope they have insurance.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

I love the Yellow LS1 powered R31.
                      Did he stuff his engine in the burnout comp or just overheated?
                      Just overheated a little

Best burnout, won the burnout comp and still drifted for the rest of the day.

Most reliable car there lol

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      Are you for real? That RX7? I loved that RX7! It's so boss. I **** hearing about cars being in accidents. Hope they have insurance.
                      Insurance for track cars... eh... nah

Comment

Just overheated a little

Best burnout, won the burnout comp and still drifted for the rest of the day.

Most reliable car there lol
                        The VN wagon did a pretty good burnout too.

Comment

Insurance for track cars... eh... nah
                          I guess it's give and take for the sport really.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

The VN wagon did a pretty good burnout too.
                            yeah the turbo VN wagon is pretty good, but couldn't top the R31

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                            I guess it's give and take for the sport really.
                            Yeah, both guys will re-shell, it is a track and accidents do happen.

Tuffcore have a spare S13 shell, so Dale might use that

Comment

yeah the turbo VN wagon is pretty good, but couldn't top the R31
                              Seeing the VN wagon and VS calais drifting sorta made me chuckle abit since they are something completely different from the norm.

Comment

Yeeah, both guys will re-shell, it is a track and accidents do happen.

Tuffcore have a spare S13 shell, so Dale might use that
                                Yeah, still sad to see a great car just get smashed up that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X