X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    How can you ask that?
    Very easily.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      the vocal cords produce sounds that the mouth turns into words, that are put in a certain order so you get a sentence
      Jackass.

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Very easily.
      I mean, I understand if you're coming from BF3 and playing BO2 or something else that you enjoy, but to ask how can one play BO2 still is because my friends play this game and this game only when it comes to Live. There were some things I ***** about it at first but of course like anything else, I became accustomed to it.

Comment

I mean, I understand if you're coming from BF3 and playing BO2 or something else that you enjoy, but to ask how can one play BO2 still is because my friends play this game and this game only when it comes to Live. There were some things I ***** about it at first but of course like anything else, I became accustomed to it.
        At that point of time I was playing MW3 and BF3 the same amount.

But after how shit BO2 is I just sold all my CoD games except for Cod 4 and MW2 for PC.

Comment

• I still play MW3 only if other friends play it though. BO2, I've played so much that I can actually play that on my own on Live, without having to play with friends.

Comment

I still play MW3 only if other friends play it though. BO2, I've played so much that I can actually play that on my own on Live, without having to play with friends.
            With MW3 I play better by myself.
            But with BO2 if I play by myself or with friends I will always do shit.

Comment

• I've been playing the shit out of ME3.

Comment

• Sup dudes
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• sup, today is fucking cold and im bored as shit, just watched this video of a guy on a molly at target haha fucking hilarious

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Sup dudes
                    Sup man. How's the E36 treating ya?
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Pretty good man, I like it. Driven it on a 400 mile trip no problem and yesterday 200. Thank God haha.

It's fun too. LSD is awesome.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• That's awesome. I have no idea if/when I'm gonna what I'm looking for, my goal was to have an M3 by New Years but that obviously didn't happen.

I did get to beat the shit out of a 2013 328i with the M sport package yesterday though. For being a big four door, that twin turbo 4 cylinder really made that car move.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Nice dude, I love my E36 so much, def a good purchase. Mine actually pretty much keeps up with E36Ms. It's got S52 cams and M50 mani with intake and chip.

They are turbo 4 now? Damn.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sup dudes.

Exactly a month until I can legally drive the E36...not that I'm counting

Comment

• Jiffy lube is good for the lulz

Comment

• Why legally? Haha
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X