Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    exercise

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      hahaha. IM ON FIRE!
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Pick up my bike on Wed. Got new gloves coming in on Wed as well. Fuck this weather. I get one day next week to ride.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

hahaha. IM ON FIRE!
          Man On Fire!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4kLizDXLY0"]"Man On Fire (2004)" Theatrical Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

Comment

NBA JAM wow wow i use to pay 1us dollar a hour to play that back home (we had these "game clubs") boooom shaqalakakkakakak or some shit!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Crazy customers are crazy. This latest woman today was no exception.

We did her heater core on her Jeep Cherokee quite a while back (basically a straight-up dash removal and swap-out). Now, her CEL comes on, so she comes into the shop. We diagnose it as a failed leak detection pump (part of the evap system), probably a worn inner seal or broken diaphragm.

She immediately freaks the fuck out and starts trying to have us tell her we intentionally broke her car when we did the heater core so that she'd come back in to spend more money with us. Despite the fact that if we'd broken it when doing the heater core, it would have thrown a CEL shortly thereafter, not a long-ass time later.

Like I said, crazy people.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Crazy customers are crazy. This latest woman today was no exception.

We did her heater core on her Jeep Cherokee quite a while back (basically a straight-up dash removal and swap-out). Now, her CEL comes on, so she comes into the shop. We diagnose it as a failed leak detection pump (part of the evap system), probably a worn inner seal or broken diaphragm.

She immediately freaks the fuck out and starts trying to have us tell her we intentionally broke her car when we did the heater core so that she'd come back in to spend more money with us. Despite the fact that if we'd broken it when doing the heater core, it would have thrown a CEL shortly thereafter, not a long-ass time later.

just tell her you are under new manigment....... yeah that should do.....
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Crazy customers are crazy. This latest woman today was no exception.

some guy tried that shit at the last audio shop i was at. my exact words to him were

"If youre trying to say that we intentionally blew your speakers to trick you into spending more money here, thats absurd and insulting. And now I dont even want your repeat business. Find another shop"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      just tell her you are under new manigment....... yeah that should do.....

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      some guy tried that shit at the last audio shop i was at. my exact words to him were

"If youre trying to say that we intentionally blew your speakers to trick you into spending more money here, thats absurd and insulting. And now I dont even want your repeat business. Find another shop"
                      That's basically exactly what we said. It didn't hurt that we have a full lot at the moment. Lady was cray-cray.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Lol @ this one...

Comment

That's basically exactly what we said. It didn't hurt that we have a full lot at the moment. Lady was cray-cray.
                          Im a real bastard when someone tries to pull that shit with me. i will blacklist them from everywhere.

Comment

Im a real bastard when someone tries to pull that shit with me. i will blacklist them from everywhere.
                            Oh yeah, Marilynn doesn't take shit from idiot customers. I just sat at my computer and took phone messages. "She's...uh...with a customer at the moment."

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Lol @ this one...

coil

Comment

Oh yeah, Marilynn doesn't take shit from idiot customers. I just sat at my computer and took phone messages. "She's...uh...with a customer at the moment."
                                lol she gave me the top secret tour of the shop and all the projects that were hush-hush while you were doing some gay shit. my buddy wanted to take pics, but was scared hed get yelled at or something

Comment

Working...
                                X