X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is fucking hilarious, definitely going to do that when I go home.

And right now, I am trying for an off campus job, just because they pay a little better, and I don't have to put food on a plate there, and listen to kids bitch at me because their sandwich isn't perfect.. But if I don't find anything in the next two weeks, thats what I'm gunna do. I'm going down to the local camera store and seeing what they say down there. All I need is to make like 100 a week, so I can have enough for what I need to buy, and have a reliable income as well.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• False. I can definitely afford it, but no one ever lists the damn offsets of the things in their ads... I know the fronts are et 32. But I have no idea what the rears are.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mid terms, fuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          ^ thats awesome
          No, its fucking EPIC!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            No, its fucking EPIC!
            i dont use that word unless im talking about the Faith no More song lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Lol, what'll be epic, is when I do it, that's when its going to be epic.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• bedtime...

LatersssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzZzZzZZZzzZzzZzZZZZzZzz zzZZZzzzZzZzZzZzzZzZzZzzzZzZzZz.....Z...z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i dont use that word unless im talking about the Faith no More song lol
                  I generally use that word when describing you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    I generally use that word when describing you.
                    fucking a right you should

Comment

• I have just spend 45 minutes calibrating my Macbook display again... And it still sucks.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I have just spend 45 minutes calibrating my Macbook display again... And it still sucks.
                        pfffffftt mac

edit - holy balls! thats a smiley here too? thats so awesome

Comment

• What are you using to calibrate? How are those displays?

Most laptop displays I can't get close to a good calibration without calibrating them in their native white balance, which most the time sucks... but I've never tried to calibrate a Macbook or MBP. I don't really use Apple products other than their monitors.

My Cinema Display calibrates near perfect, so if it was anything close to that...
                          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I have a 13" MBP, and I thought I had it well calibrated, but its still a little yellow-ie, the whites are on point, but gray isn't. I mean the MBP's still have the best colors and overall picture of any laptop I have used, and they are ton better than my shitty as monitor I have too. My MBP has the samsung screen in it (which is one of the hardest to calibrate), which is why I am having such a hard time. I need to get a screen calibrator and have it do it for me, cause I can't do this ish by eye its too hard.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lets see if this dude walks in mad dogging me again...
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ha. guess not. Dude just looks down when he's around me.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X