This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    I think the name makes people uncomfortable.

I met Dave once. He had a beer, pretty much how I expected to meet him.
    The first time I met Dave, I had no idea who he was. We drank, most of us got shitfaced, and spent the entire weekend on repeat after walking around Import Alliance. Was a good weekend, I didn't even see him throw a chair.

Actually, that was the first time I met Kelly, Charlie, CJ, Dave, Mike, and Rodney.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      The first time I met Dave, I had no idea who he was. We drank, most of us got shitfaced, and spent the entire weekend on repeat after walking around Import Alliance. Was a good weekend, I didn't even see him throw a chair.

Actually, that was the first time I met Kelly, Charlie, CJ, Dave, Mike, and Rodney.
      was a good weekend
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• First time I met Dave he bashed me on my interior lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          maybe thats it. dunno. I had a friend read all my visitor messages the other day. the was like "omg are those for real?"
          just read quickly thru it

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

First time I met Dave he bashed me on my interior lmao
            well that shits haggard

Comment

• Speaking of this, Dave, you going to Staggered this year?

Comment

Speaking of this, Dave, you going to Staggered this year?
                yep, I'll be there. Its on my long list of shows this year

Comment

• My interior isnt haggard anymore I promise.

Comment

My interior isnt haggard anymore I promise.
                    it had better not be lol

Comment

• So my friend's EJ8 Civic got stolen last night.

Fucking hoodrats in the city can't keep to themselves.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        it had better not be lol
                        No more painted panels and flannel roof. Finally got that shit done.

Also, gotta do an internship for school, looking into a local restoration shop. They do mostly custom work and restorations of classic cars. Which is pretty much what I wanna do.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          So my friend's EJ8 Civic got stolen last night.

Fucking hoodrats in the city can't keep to themselves.
                          Well, hoodrats need to have something to keep in the first place, so...

Seriously, fuck thieves. Hope the car gets found in one piece.
                          Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          No more painted panels and flannel roof. Finally got that shit done.

Also, gotta do an internship for school, looking into a local restoration shop. They do mostly custom work and restorations of classic cars. Which is pretty much what I wanna do.
                          I have a feeling your passion will change after that internship.

I like working on cars, but I would **** to do it as a living.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's why I got out of it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• there's been a plague of mkv/vi gti snatchers over here

i'll gladly do time, if i can catch one

and that's why i didn't choose automechanics as my new career
                              Last edited by P78; 02-21-2013, 08:47 AM.
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Well, hoodrats need to have something to keep in the first place, so...

Seriously, fuck thieves. Hope the car gets found in one piece.

I have already worked full time at a body shop. Ive been doing it for almost 4 years now and currently going to school for it. I also do it as a side job repairing, painting, and restoring cars. As of right now I can honestly say I love doing what I do. I cant say ill love it in 10 or 20 years. But right now I cant see myself doing anything else. Maybe that will change maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                                X