• Show
Clear All

• my search may be over
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

my search may be over
      What are they?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Morning all.

P, I fucking love those wheels.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• ACT, they don't make them any more, for at least 10 years

3pc 18"

pretty rare

found a german ebay, without bidding, so been browsing and found these for 500€

Comment

• So... get them?

Those look kind of like the Bugatti wheels I like.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i probably will, but i need to shift wheels then

got no monies

damn cheap nardi wheel for sale in the SW ads

Comment

• I'm starting to dread that feeling when I buy a house.

Speaking of, found one last night that's up for $130k. Comes with a 2.5 car garage, 4.3 acres of land, and it's kind of off the beaten path. House was built in 1875 though, and I'm not sure I want to buy a house that old :/

Comment

• depends on how well it was built/maintained

yeah, i'm just begining to recover from that loan and downpaiement 10 years ago

but bought a sofa, might need a clutch, new wheels, it all ads up

oh and mail was sent, to c if he is willing to ship to belgium, cuz wheels are in germany
                  Last edited by P78; 02-21-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    depends on how well it was built/maintained

yeah, i'm just begining to recover from that loan and downpaiement 10 years ago

but bought a sofa, might need a clutch, new wheels, it all ads up
                    Yeah, I guess we just have to go and look to be sure. I'd like a new house, old houses are difficult to heat and aren't exactly "mouse tight".

Everything adds up so quickly, especially for those of us who have hobbies. I tried explaining how quickly money gets spent to my fiance's younger sister, she's fucking clueless about the real world. Doesn't have enough money to go get her 3,000-mile-overdue car's oil changed, but she can go out and buy Coach shoes because they were on sale. :facepalm

Comment

• sounds like my lil sister when she was 21

Comment

• Well she's 18, so not that far off.

I almost hope her car breaks so she learns a lesson, but I don't want the deal with her piece of shit broken in the driveway if it does. I used to check her oil (and add a full quart) every week for her because she was too lazy to do it or "didn't know how".

She's the kind of person who just lets things get so bad and broken that she'll leave it dead in the driveway and pester people to drive her around. She gives that little of a fuck about a car she got.

I just don't understand it.

/rant

Okay, it's snowing here again. What the fuck, go the fuck away.

Comment

• same here

not enough to enjoy it, but enough to fuck the roads up, lucky i have school till 9.30 so roads will be clear again

Comment

• Exactly. Traffic wasn't too bad this morning, but it was enough to annoy me.

Strongly thinking about putting my V6 wheels with new all seasons back on my Accord, they'd probably be okay in the snow. I'm just tired of running the shit out of my car, the snow tires I have are 195/60R15's when I should have 195/65R15's. Speedometer is some 6-8mph off, pounding more miles on my car.

Alright, I'm outta here. Gotta go do work stuff. Later P

Comment

• later C

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I'm starting to dread that feeling when I buy a house.

Speaking of, found one last night that's up for $130k. Comes with a 2.5 car garage, 4.3 acres of land, and it's kind of off the beaten path. House was built in 1875 though, and I'm not sure I want to buy a house that old :/
                                I know your feel.

Been seriously looking at houses and the house I really like can be had for around 110k and it's brand new. Doesn't have a garage but here is my thought:

The house is brand new, wont need a roof, furnace, appliance, or any other little house things for years and years. The money I save by not doing that kind of stuff on an older house is money than could be spent to build a garage. I know the person that built the house, and there is plenty of room down the line for a garage, so I think I would rather buy a new house at the top of my price range where I don't have to worry about anything going wrong for years instead of buying an older house and having to dump money in it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X