X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad hit 3 birds with his Toyota FJ. Vertical windshield FTL.

Comment

• Hit a few birds, 2 with the E46, 1 in my mom's MINI, and one in my dad's Prius.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've never hit a bird...or any other animal...

Comment

• I pegged a squirrel with the oil pan on my Integra on the highway once, that was interesting.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I ran over a dead cat in my friends EF and it got stuck underneath..stunk up his car on the way back to his house. lol

And another time I locked up my brakes trying to avoid a fat ass dead cat and I ripped off my front bumper on the S14.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

I wonder where this car is these days.....

[IMG ]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/Rob61985/qw.jpg[/IMG]
            Idaho
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I T-boned a bird on the expressway in the middle of rural Illinois once. Fucker broke off the little clip that helps hold my wiper blade in place on the arm. He flew right in front of me at, like, 80 mph. Hit the wiper and bounced over the roof.

A woman next to me hit a turtle in Virginia when I went last year. That was terrifying to watch. She hit the shell dead-on, and the whole fuckin' thing exploded into a bunch of neon orange meat-chunks. I had to wash the car later. The wife (driver) looked horrified, but for some reason her husband (passenger) was cracking up like mad.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                I ran over a dead cat in my friends EF and it got stuck underneath..stunk up his car on the way back to his house. lol

And another time I locked up my brakes trying to avoid a fat ass dead cat and I ripped off my front bumper on the S14.

Idaho
                ahhh nice! one of the few clean JDM cars out of NorCal lol!

i hit a bird in my old w126 lol it actually hit me lol i swear! seems ppl hit poor birds all day... And once i locked up my breaks for a kitty lol meow!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Isn't there a roadkill thread? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Isn't there a roadkill thread? lol
                    Gotta fill these 500 remaining pages somehow.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      hehehhehhehhehe have you seen the one where they hit a bird.?.
                      908 AWHP is the official new EvoX world record HP holder! Huge congrats to the 3Dx crew for the success with the car!Car is owned by Chase, and built by 3D ...

That is the one

Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                      I go fast all day!!

I think I found the bulbs. T10s
                      I have the motor ready for assembly on the galant. Just need everything else

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      I T-boned a bird on the expressway in the middle of rural Illinois once. Fucker broke off the little clip that helps hold my wiper blade in place on the arm. He flew right in front of me at, like, 80 mph. Hit the wiper and bounced over the roof.

A woman next to me hit a turtle in Virginia when I went last year. That was terrifying to watch. She hit the shell dead-on, and the whole fuckin' thing exploded into a bunch of neon orange meat-chunks. I had to wash the car later. The wife (driver) looked horrified, but for some reason her husband (passenger) was cracking up like mad.

I sent a squirrel flying a good 15ft with my ralliart lip.

I was riding with my buddy hauling ass down some backroad, Came around a corner and clipped the side of a ferrel cat. Bastard went helicoptering into the woods.

Comment

• You guise are mean.

Comment

• Haha
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Fuck. Now I'm power hungry after watching that dyno video.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Do you have any power mods Kyle?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                Fuck. Now I'm power hungry after watching that dyno video.
                                at first I thought you were using "power" to describe how hungry you were. then I realized what was really going on in here hahahah
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X