• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, now i'm tired.

Have nice days guys.

bye
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I just felt like posting that. I found it quite hilarious
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I lol'd.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so did I. lol.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            so did I. lol.

Lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im soooo bored

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Same...

stoked for SOTU though.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I would go...if it didn't cost about $6k to go and come back

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol i was jk... and ya im stoked for SOTU too... ill be ther ein the M....
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      lol i was jk... and ya im stoked for SOTU too... ill be ther ein the M....
                      RI to CA. Damn, that's a LONG drive.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• ya im jk.. that would be horrible hahahah debating on flying out and having someone pick me up tho ;-)
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I need a job Josh... Also I have a sort of crazy idea, I need you to either talk me out of it or more into it, text for details

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            I need a job Josh... Also I have a sort of crazy idea, I need you to either talk me out of it or more into it, text for details
                            word
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Guess who is still not back to PSU yet. This guy. Talk about a shitty day of luck. (or lack thereof). Details if you guys want when I get on a comp don't feel like writing it all out on my iPhone.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Naw, no need for details

Comment

Working...
                                X