• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Hahahaha
    and i was just on the way to bk. ruined my dinner
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Does tie rods and aligns car, notices caliper is seized. What the fuck.

Comment

• You criminals can go back to your own rt, I think we've got it from here, and Khalil is wasting my flavor

Comment

• Maaaaaaan, the s12 I was trying to buy was sold

Comment

• Drove to Portland with my car and the audi yesterday. Car died halfway there, dead battery. Bought a second one. 2 hours of driving later, got to Portland, sold the audi. Car was dead, pop start and then it died again 5 minutes later. This time on a highway offramp going uphill in to lanes of 50mph traffic. Had to coast down the two lanes to find grass, almost killed by the cars flying around the ramp not expecting to see a car traveling the opposite direction down it. Got it parked. Went to walmart, said they have a new policy where you can't exchange batteries after 7pm. Well I have a new policy where I don't pay for batteries after 7pm. Stole a battery, drove the car to my friends.

Buying a new alternator off some greezy craigslister this morning. I hope that's the problem.
            Last edited by willis; 02-17-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by willis View Post
              Drove to Portland with my car and the audi yesterday. Car died halfway there, dead battery. Bought a second one. 2 hours of driving later, got to Portland, sold the audi. Car was dead, pop start and then it died again 5 minutes later. This time on a highway offramp going uphill in to lanes of 50mph traffic. had to coast down the two lanes to find grass, almost killed by the cars flying around the ramp not expectin to see a car traveling the opposite direction down it. Got it parked. Went to walmart, said they have a new policy where you can't exchange batteries after 7pm. Well I have a new policy where I don't pay for batteries after 7pm. Stole a battery, drove te car to my friends.

Buying a new alternator of some greezy craigslister this morning. I hope that's the problem.
              Good work outta you. Couldn't have done that better myself.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Drove to Portland with my car and the audi yesterday. Car died halfway there, dead battery. Bought a second one. 2 hours of driving later, got to Portland, sold the audi. Car was dead, pop start and then it died again 5 minutes later. This time on a highway offramp going uphill in to lanes of 50mph traffic. Had to coast down the two lanes to find grass, almost killed by the cars flying around the ramp not expecting to see a car traveling the opposite direction down it. Got it parked. Went to walmart, said they have a new policy where you can't exchange batteries after 7pm. Well I have a new policy where I don't pay for batteries after 7pm. Stole a battery, drove the car to my friends.

Buying a new alternator off some greezy craigslister this morning. I hope that's the problem.
                I like your new policy.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

Drove to Portland with my car and the audi yesterday. Car died halfway there, dead battery. Bought a second one. 2 hours of driving later, got to Portland, sold the audi. Car was dead, pop start and then it died again 5 minutes later. This time on a highway offramp going uphill in to lanes of 50mph traffic. Had to coast down the two lanes to find grass, almost killed by the cars flying around the ramp not expecting to see a car traveling the opposite direction down it. Got it parked. Went to walmart, said they have a new policy where you can't exchange batteries after 7pm. Well I have a new policy where I don't pay for batteries after 7pm. Stole a battery, drove the car to my friends.

I had nearly the came thing to me. I'm glad the new policy works.

Comment

• Dang, that's wild, I've had an e28 die in me while doing 70, like not putter to a stop, just turn off. I had put the clutch in and then hit a big bump, car turned off, turning the key
                    To the off position so you can restart a car doing 79
                    Is the scariest thin I've ever done

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                      Dang, that's wild, I've had an e28 die in me while doing 70, like not putter to a stop, just turn off. I had put the clutch in and then hit a big bump, car turned off, turning the key
                      To the off position so you can restart a car doing 79
                      Is the scariest thin I've ever done
                      In my friends cherokee in highschool the radio would randomly stop working so youd have to turn the car off and back on and it would fix it. So this was a normal thing that we did but then one day will going 80 down the highway he went to pop it in neutral so we could coast and turn the car off. Well he accidentally popped it in reverse and we screeched to a halt on the highway Jeep was fine

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        In my friends cherokee in highschool the radio would randomly stop working so youd have to turn the car off and back on and it would fix it. So this was a normal thing that we did but then one day will going 80 down the highway he went to pop it in neutral so we could coast and turn the car off. Well he accidentally popped it in reverse and we screeched to a halt on the highway Jeep was fine
                        lol holy shit
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• looking for a decent 240 shell to hoon around in this summer
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            My incident was in rusty, when I turned the key off the wheel colomb locked, nearly shit myself, happened to Mike a day or two later as well

Comment

• Yeah my dakar used to do that when my ignition was all fucked up. it would randomly lock sometimes and/or the whole ignition would fall out and you could start it with a screwdriver. i used to be sooooo paranoid that my column would lock while I was driving. That was something I fixed immediately

Comment

• Is there anyway for me to reverse scam someone whos trying to scam me?

i got the guy on his way to the store to pick up the "money gram" I just sent but other than slightly inconveniencing him and getting his hopes up I cant think of anything else

Comment

Working...
                                X