• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dude should buy that
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Meh

My phone is not going to last the next 3 hours. I smoked too much last night got back and passed out without plugging it in

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Meh

My phone is not going to last the next 3 hours. I smoked too much last night got back and passed out without plugging it in
        I **** those days.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Meh

get one of our power banks!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            the dude should buy that
            Kind of hoping he would pop in and see it.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Supposedly they sent it to the wrong place, so on 1 Feb I sent a request for a new one to be sent. Its supposed to be mailed in 10 business days. If I dont get it in the next few days I'm going to flip shit.
              you can't look it up on mypay?

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Kind of hoping he would pop in and see it.
              No 4 doors no care.
              And I don't buy other peoples projects.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Just got the rest of my brake stuff in. Gonna do my brakes myself at my house once it gets warmer.

3 out of 4 rotors have the rotor screws seized in place, so it'll be my first time drilling out screws on my own (a tech here did the other one for me when i had to replace a rear hub for the wheel bearing). Actually looking forward to gaining a new skill. Not that it'll be tough; if I drill too far, it's not like I'm going to ruin anything. Although I think I'll need to buy a new drill for this.

Fucking **** rotor screws.

Then, once I get my clutch and flywheel ordered, I'm gonna pick up the OEM factory manual and attempt that myself, as well.

Any recommendations on a good drill (cordless or corded, I don't care) that's powerful enough to get through screws?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Just got the rest of my brake stuff in. Gonna do my brakes myself at my house once it gets warmer.

3 out of 4 rotors have the rotor screws seized in place, so it'll be my first time drilling out screws on my own (a tech here did the other one for me when i had to replace a rear hub for the wheel bearing). Actually looking forward to gaining a new skill. Not that it'll be tough; if I drill too far, it's not like I'm going to ruin anything. Although I think I'll need to buy a new drill for this.

Fucking **** rotor screws.

Then, once I get my clutch and flywheel ordered, I'm gonna pick up the OEM factory manual and attempt that myself, as well.

Any recommendations on a good drill (cordless or corded, I don't care) that's powerful enough to get through screws?

Comment

• Im thoroughly planning on buying a HF tranny jack and shop press and returning them after use. I feel somewhat bad about it.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• that would expalin you not getting one yet....or ever,,,,, lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        you can't look it up on mypay?

No 4 doors no care.
                        And I don't buy other peoples projects.
                        We didn't use mypay and my direct access account is shut down. These fucks are basically screwing me over.
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Im thoroughly planning on buying a HF tranny jack and shop press and returning them after use. I feel somewhat bad about it.
                          dont i do it all the time! lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Holy shit, that's cheap.

I tried using our impact screwdriver here before we drilled out the screws. Didn't work, and that was almost a year ago. The car has seen plenty of gross-ass driving conditions between now and then.

Even if I don't use it, I will probably buy this. Might prevent me from having to use a Dremel to slot my MAF screws, which are also seized

Any suggestions on a drill, though?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Straight craftsman drills here that i use everyday with no problems so far

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• dewalt all day everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X