[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/Rob61985/rx-2.jpg[/MG]

they are good for that 2009 sorry lol
    My eyes sting now.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      My eyes sting now.
      sting like a bee! lol Brap Brap!

hey it was slide around whore lol i had a mint one i would daily lol!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        sting like a bee! lol Brap Brap!

hey it was slide around whore lol i had a mint one i would daily lol!

[IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/Rob61985/Untitled-11.png[/IM]
        that is a million times better

Comment

• fuck throwing a big v8 into a jap car and calling it a day! I wish more ppl would stAy ROTARY with them tho........ like Re motors are legit or 20b FTW!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

that is a million times better
            a huh and it had the factory BBS wheels lol
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• rusty's thread just got bumpped up again! lol Some ppl think rusty is a few cars LOL!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

fuck throwing a big v8 into a jap car and calling it a day! I wish more ppl would stAy ROTARY with them tho........ like Re motors are legit or 20b FTW!
                If I had a rx7 FD I'd swap it for a 1jz/2jz, if I had a FC I'd swap it for a SR20det.

Comment

If I had a rx7 FD I'd swap it for a 1jz/2jz, if I had a FC I'd swap it for a SR20det.
                  hehheehhe you are such a NISSAN dude! lol and hey thats okay man! I would like a 2jz FC tho!

Rotary is a good thing tho....As long as the owner has common sensse like (opening the hood and checking the oil)
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

hehheehhe you are such a NISSAN dude! lol and hey thats okay man! I would like a 2jz FC tho!

Rotary is a good thing tho....As long as the owner has common sensse like (opening the hood and checking the oil)
                    No thanks, I like tq.

Comment

No thanks, I like tq.
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOqTnOeCPo"]Mac Cruz | 1987 Mazda RX7 FC - YouTube[/ame]

it does fine!lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJTlPpET6U"]SLAMIT 20B rx7 fc3s - YouTube[/ame]

much cooler then any v8 no?!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob, here's a 2jz e30. Pls, no more rotary bullshit. They all suck, if they didn't someone would have given a fuck besides mazda on that one car, that one time.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

It looks like stu's car but with a motor someone actually wants.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            It looks like stu's car but with a motor someone actually wants.

aHaha

Only people that like rotaries are stubborn fan boys.
                            Last edited by willis; 02-14-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Some dude has been harassing to do a 13b swap in a e21, fuck that noise. Whenever i ask my buddy why his Fd is running like shit he says

"dude, its cold out. You know rotaries are like, weird like that"

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Some dude has been harassing to do a 13b swap in a e21, fuck that noise. Whenever i ask my buddy why his Fd is running like shit he says

"dude, its cold out. You know rotaries are like, weird like that"

lol sorry its not 70* with no humidity. my car wont idle properly
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X