• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 days, no classes... FUCK YEA!
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• The Social Network was one of the best movies I have EVER seen.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuuuuu. I have nothing to do tomorrow. I'm going to a birthday party for my little cousin, and he's gonna be with his friends so I can't do crap. And then parents will be with parents and I dont like chilling with them cause they talk about weird stuff. I'll just take my bike and ride for like the 12 hours we're there. Maybe ride a few places and film.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          4 days, no classes... FUCK YEA!
          Very nice.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          The Social Network was one of the best movies I have EVER seen.
          Oh really? Might consider watching it.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Fight Club IS the best movie EVER MADE!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• stanceworks finally back.

yayayayay

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Just do it!
                It's really one of the best movies i've ever seen. Aaaand i want that business card saying "I'm CEO, bitch!"
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I need to go shopping. Thats what I think im going to do today.

-Dan

Comment

• Im not gonna buy anything at lunch anymore. $10 a week in my pocket.... gonna be hard though.

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• somebody call the coast guard, my swags gone overboard.
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                        Just do it!
                        It's really one of the best movies i've ever seen. Aaaand i want that business card saying "I'm CEO, bitch!"
                        Okay German

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          Now you're gonna **** it because you expect it to be the best movie EVER. High expectations ruin any movie, it sucks.
                          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• GTA servers suck

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                              Now you're gonna **** it because you expect it to be the best movie EVER. High expectations ruin any movie, it sucks.
                              I'll be going in with low expectations...

along with any movie that releases...

Comment

• I'm thinking about getting another Mini....the insurance was insane for my dads car

Comment

Working...
                                X