X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    awwwww, no 500 errors, feels good man
    I'll second that!

92' E36 320 Coúpe - 2,2l storked - Ebay headers - WARchip - KN filter - 328i decat exhaust - Lightweight M3 flywheel - Coil Overs - Rondell 58 17"

Comment

• Now in the city of brotherly love. Only 2 hours 35 minutes left on the bus! 1 hour train ride back to Norwalk. 15 minute car ride from there and I'm home!!!
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Now in the city of brotherly love. Only 2 hours 35 minutes left on the bus! 1 hour train ride back to Norwalk. 15 minute car ride from there and I'm home!!!
          thats not bad at all
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Now in the city of brotherly love. Only 2 hours 35 minutes left on the bus! 1 hour train ride back to Norwalk. 15 minute car ride from there and I'm home!!!
            Bring me a cheese steak. I could really go for one lol. And that mk1 cabriolet didnt work out, had the roof leaking and electrical problems. I told the dude to throw up some money but he refused. But don't worry, I might have a plan

-Dan

Comment

• OMG! I had a dream last night that I got a few 500 Errors on SW!!! That shit was waaacckk

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              holy fuck! Im on! Looks guys! I made it! Look! Look!

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So I'm guessing this dude wants to fight me....gonna have to fuck some shit up
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  So I'm guessing this dude wants to fight me....gonna have to fuck some shit up
                  What happened?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• What's goochy boiiizzz!?

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• So I cant access sw on my phone
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        So I cant access sw on my phone
                        i can access it from my laptop just fine

Comment

• I can from my comp too..... but not phone... will check again soon

Comment

I can from my comp too..... but not phone... will check again soon
                            do you run that tapatalk shit, or regular browser?

Comment

• Just regular..

Comment

Just regular..
                                wierd. i **** forums from my phone. i avoid it at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X