Someday i have to fly out for SoWo.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Buying car stuff today. Hooray!

• Hawk HPS, all 4 corners
      • Rotors, all 4 corners
      • Oil + Filter
      • Battery

All I need after that is summer tires, an alternator (maybe), a clutch and flywheel and then I'm all caught up on vehicle maintenance. Too bad that just ate a large-ass chunk of my freelancing money.

I'm never going to get a vacation.
      You will absolutely love the HPS pads. I switched to them on my Prelude a little over two years ago, and I will not use anything else but them ever again.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        You will absolutely love the HPS pads. I switched to them on my Prelude a little over two years ago, and I will not use anything else but them ever again.
        Chris, you silly.

I've had HPS's on my cars for the last 5 years. I use them and only them. I'm getting new pads this time around because my rotors are finally getting close to kaput (at 100k miles, not too shabby), and I just want to mate fresh pads to rotors on all four corners.

I'd love to get HP+s, but I think my neighbors would try to murder me every morning.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I kinda want to buy an E28 just to see what all the hype is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            I kinda want to buy an E28 just to see what all the hype is about.
            what the fuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              what the fuck?
              I've never owned a BMW before, and I'm curious as to why the E28 has become so popular all of a sudden. To me it's just a 20+ year old sedan. Why is everyone buying them and building them?

Comment

I've never owned a BMW before, and I'm curious as to why the E28 has become so popular all of a sudden. To me it's just a 20+ year old sedan. Why is everyone buying them and building them?
                well there is alot there ...... its not a simple answer lol if its not calling you dont do it! If its calling you then you too have the BUG!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Comment

Might as well say you want to try being gay.
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

scene points. now quit being a faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Might as well say you want to try being gay.
                        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        scene points. now quit being a faggot.
                        This is why i love RT, Straight to the point and brutally honest

Comment

• They're all right. You wont like it if you aren't in to the old car thing though.

Google e28 M5, if you don't get a chub...move on, it isnt for you.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I do like old cars I just gotta get rid of some of the shit first.

Comment

• Does anyone like the new(er) layout for Craigslist? I'm usually browsing with an app but I browsed on the pc for once and it's awesome with the grid view option.

Comment

• e28 with a m60 5speed any one will like! And with that Fluid look that mean shit! i loved their e28!

Dont buy cars unless they popula! gold on my.......

if you like Hype get on mine! lol

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X