X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was a stupid 2 hours in a Police Station.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
      Hole in the wall restaurants are always the best. Whenever I eat at a big name place it's never as good as the "place down the street"
      grass is green. sky is blue.

Comment

• grass can be all sorts of colors

sky can be grey and red too

sky isn't blue btw, we just see it as blue because of rayleigh scattering

sun isn't yellow either

goodmorning

neil, why?
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
          Well that was a stupid 2 hours in a Police Station.
          What happened?

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            grass can be all sorts of colors

sky can be grey and red too

sky isn't blue btw, we just see it as blue because of rayleigh scattering

sun isn't yellow either

goodmorning

neil, why?
            Yeah, it's because of the colour it emits or something. A blue wall takes in every colour from the sun but only emits blue. Something like that.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• lol game set and match

Originally posted by nthusiastt View Post
              Not trying to rain on your FS thread but you do realize this is more than they cost brand new right? I just sold a completely fresh rebuilt set of vs-xx's no expense spared for almost half what you're asking. Not to be a dick but nobody in their right mind will pay that, just keep them if you don't want to get rid of em for less than that.
              Originally posted by Han View Post
              Without powdercoating, yes, you're right. 18x10 VS-XX is $820/each MSRP. 18x11 is $840/each. That's $3320 right there without shipping. Powdercoating was about $600 with shipping to and from. That's right around 4,000. Plus shipping to whoever buys them and declared value/insurance and I'm asking $4,200 shipped. It's pretty fair if you ask me, BTW, I never said I was firm on the price.. Not to be a dick, but maybe you're just a fool for selling them for that cheap

Comment

• lulz. I was wondering if people would actually see what I replied to. I laffeded
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• The wheel classifieds on here get ridiculous sometimes

Comment

• i don't get it

you think the price is too high for whatever reason, don't respond

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                      The wheel classifieds on here get ridiculous sometimes
                      I'd rather deal with defending my asking price rather than deal with fucking moronic lowballers that PM you and offer 20% less than you originally asked for. No one understands "or best reasonable offer". They tend to skip over the reasonable part.
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

neil, why?
                        Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                        What happened?
                        Well I got home from class and their where like 3 police officers around my R31.
                        Since I had it sitting out the front for once.
                        They asked me if i happen to know the owner of the car, so i told them that I am the owner.
                        But long story short someone had reported my car as stolen.
                        So i had to prove that I had full ownership of the car.
                        They ended up ringing the previous 3 owners of the car to make sure all the documents that I have are real.
                        So after 2 hours of calls and checking about 10 different documents they let me go and said sorry for wasting my time.

Comment

Well I got home from class and their where like 3 police officers around my R31.
                          They asked me if i happen to know the owner of the car, so i told them that I am the owner.
                          They ended up ringing the previous 3 owners of the car to make sure all the documents that I have are real.
                          So after 2 hours of calls and checking about 10 different documents they let me go and said sorry for wasting my time.
                          :banghead:

Comment

• wtf

can't u claim harrasment for the one that reported it

Comment

Someone reported your car as stolen? That's what people like to do these days?

Comment

wtf
                                can't u claim harrasment for the one that reported it
                                Probably but it really wouldn't be worth it.
                                Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                                Someone reported your car as stolen? That's what people like to do these days?
                                I guess so.
                                But its somewhat worrying that they had given the cops the exact number plate and the thing is the plate was mostly on it when I took pics and the plate was last on my old Prelude which I canceled the rego on over a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X