X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, I have too much shit in my shop. Anyone need Small block Chevy parts? lol

Comment

• sup NINJAS!?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Morning Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Morning Rob.
          hey pal its almost lunch tho!? lol but ill take that since i have not made apperance in the rt yet today! lol

hows life>?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            hey pal its almost lunch tho!? lol but ill take that since i have not made apperance in the rt yet today! lol

hows life>?
            Going pretty good out here, Trying to sell a bunch of shit so I can buy my old Subie wagon.

Comment

Fuck, I have too much shit in my shop. Anyone need Small block Chevy parts? lol
              What have you got laying around? I'm in the market for a few things right now actually.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                What have you got laying around? I'm in the market for a few things right now actually.
                600CFM Holley 4bbl, with a fresh rebuild

Borg Warner T-5 World Class. Got it checked out by the local transmission shop and given a clean bill of health. Works with a Chevy or Ford Bell Housing. Shifts really nice

Old School Weiand Aluminum Intake For a SBC.

Edelbrock carb spacer.

HEI Distributor, New in box. No Brand name

New High stregnth Head bolts

Full SBC gasket kit (Mr Gasket)

Ebay special Shorty Headers.

283 From a 1959 Corvette. .060 over standard journal size with 11 to 1 Pistons.

Comment

• Damn, nothing I'm in need of. I wish I had something to stuff that T-5 into.

Looking for a good set of heads to throw on my Monte at some point. But I also have a 454 all torn apart in the shop, too.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So I placed my order for those new CCW LM5T faces. I need some input from my fellow RT'ers.

Should I have them done in white, like my LM5s
                    or should I have them done like the picture with polished windows and machined clear faces?

BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Damn, nothing I'm in need of. I wish I had something to stuff that T-5 into.

Looking for a good set of heads to throw on my Monte at some point. But I also have a 454 all torn apart in the shop, too.
                      All I have for heads sadly are Powerpack 195's
                      Last edited by Jlyons617; 02-12-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        So I placed my order for those new CCW LM5T faces. I need some input from my fellow RT'ers.

or should I have them done like the picture with polished windows and machined clear faces?

Order them without the powdercoat and see if you like that powdercoater near you. Might save on initial cost.

Comment

• LOL at the Outback Build thread. OP wants to take his DR-31's in to get repaired.

Comment

LOL at the Outback Build thread. OP wants to take his DR-31's in to get repaired.

Is that the car that's been through like 37 front bumpers yet has not left the barn yet?

*edit*

Ahh i see the one now.

Good for him.
                            Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 02-12-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Going pretty good out here, Trying to sell a bunch of shit so I can buy my old Subie wagon.
                              ahhhh CL day!
                              Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              So I placed my order for those new CCW LM5T faces. I need some input from my fellow RT'ers.

what finish?!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Kyle, I say polished faces and white windows. DO ET.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X