This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    i like it, actually i think it looks really good on there for some reason. it just sucks that so many people have been putting them their cars lately.

and this is mixtape is great..
    http://www.goodmusicallday.com/2010/...orman-mixtape/
    Well I have yet to see them on a teg. And I like them alot on there. I wanted a fuller faced wheel and those are that. I mean yeah they're 16's but they are the widths I want and are dirt cheap. After adapters and tires it's pretty much the perfect price. I mean it's just an idea right now because the wheels I really want don't come in the sizes I want so compromises are going to be made somewhere. And they are really workable because of their high as hell offsets. Although. No one is going to know what I'm doing until it's done heheheh.

Oh and K-OS is godly, love his stuff.
    Last edited by Kielan; 10-11-2010, 03:40 PM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My macbook failed me...again. 2nd time I had the red light in the headphone jack and the mother fucker wont go out. So im stuck with no sound. Ever. FML

-Dan

Comment

• Pull your headphones in and out a ton of times, if that doesn't fix it, look on the Apple discussion forum, they have a ton of fixes for it there.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeh mess around with it for a while. I can't remember how I fixed mine, maybe a paper clip? Or just rape it with the headphone jack at different angles.
          flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Oh and K-OS is godly, love his stuff.
            May have to dl that mixtape now. K-OS is awesome. Haven't listened to a lot of his stuff, but what I have listened to is great.

Comment

• Every second I look at my PS of the Salad shooters on your teg, it keeps growing on me. I say get em Kielan.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Too bad the wheels are backwards in the chop though.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Pull your headphones in and out a ton of times, if that doesn't fix it, look on the Apple discussion forum, they have a ton of fixes for it there.
                  Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                  Yeh mess around with it for a while. I can't remember how I fixed mine, maybe a paper clip? Or just rape it with the headphone jack at different angles.
                  Tried all of those. I fixed it the first time using a tooth pick like people said and it worked. So I tried that again today along with a bobby pin, dead jack, qtip. Nothing.

Oh and Kielan, that subby will be up here next week

-Dan

Comment

Too bad the wheels are backwards in the chop though.
                    sick burn!
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• no they're not

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Tried all of those. I fixed it the first time using a tooth pick like people said and it worked. So I tried that again today along with a bobby pin, dead jack, qtip. Nothing.

Oh and Kielan, that subby will be up here next week
                        Hell yes it will be, your pics are nearly done. I had (still have), a SHIT ton of Math HW that I completely forgot about.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        sick burn!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        no they're not
                        Yes they are...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i had an extended conversation about my professor with cars. he now wants to start a car club on campus with me.
                          i smell an A.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Yes they are...
                            they can be put on either way

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ^ Blades facing backwards looks sick. i.e. 2nd pic.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              i had an extended conversation about my professor with cars. he now wants to start a car club on campus with me.
                              i smell an A.
                              Damn, I wish I had an instructor like that. My instructors are only interested in drawing and photoshop lol.

Comment

• Thats because thats how they are SUPPOSED to be facing. Its like sawblades. They are unidirectional.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X