X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people take things way too seriously or get way too overdramatic about it

Anyways, in other news... I have math today Oh, wait...
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• haha lol @ oxer..

guess ur getting old, and need ur nap time
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• hmz 500 - internal server error made me post twice

Comment

• Holy internal service error, fukkkkk. ^ Guess you're getting it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            haha lol @ oxer..

guess ur getting old, and need ur nap time
            Fuck you.

Im 21.... sif thats old... Its the night shift thats fucking my life....
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fuck it, im going to bed to try sleep... so I can start the civic tomorrow...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Fuck you.

Im 21.... sif thats old... Its the night shift thats fucking my life....
                lol
                sore spot

but i've been there, done that..

bioclock gets fucked up big time

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                  Holy internal service error, fukkkkk. ^ Guess you're getting it too.
                  to a point that it is beyond annoying

Comment

• For Kielan. With an aggressive setup

and with a rolled front fender lol

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                      Some people take things way too seriously or get way too overdramatic about it
                      Same people in that thread come here you know.. (Me being one of them). Just saying before you start talking out your ass.
                      Last edited by Kielan; 10-11-2010, 12:28 PM.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• more realistic......in a way. maybe less poke in the rear lol

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I don't like it....Those wheels are so....wrong? Meh haha

Comment

• i like it, actually i think it looks really good on there for some reason. it just sucks that so many people have been putting them their cars lately.

and this is mixtape is great..
                            http://www.goodmusicallday.com/2010/...orman-mixtape/
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Same people in that thread come here you know.. (Me being one of them). Just saying before you start talking out your ass.
                              Yes I know this. Doesn't change the fact that (imo) they were overreacting. Then when somebody says the exact same thing in a shorter/sweeter way nobody looks twice. I honestly just find it kind of funny and ironic. I guess it's because I'm a new member, and because it's easy to mistake the way a post is written because well, we're not english majors who can take the time to convey the exact emotions they want in writing.

I'm not going to post in that thread anymore because I don't want to instigate. Also, I just realised I completely missed your post in that thread Phone posting fail.

Anyway, this is an awesome vid of some crazy pool trick shots - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnHsqtWiDOU

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                i like it, actually i think it looks really good on there for some reason. it just sucks that so many people have been putting them their cars lately.

and this is mixtape is great..
                                http://www.goodmusicallday.com/2010/...orman-mixtape/
                                diggin the mixtape so far.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X