• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol CT is still gonna be closed tomorrow. guess thats another day at home
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      lol CT is still gonna be closed tomorrow. guess thats another day at home
      Is it really? From driving around yesterday, and briefly today the western half of the state seemed to be fine. Your area still fucked?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Is it really? From driving around yesterday, and briefly today the western half of the state seemed to be fine. Your area still fucked?
        in addition to the shit show that dumped 3ft of snow, its going to be freezing rain tonight into the morning. the Governor has said for everyone to stay the fuck home. I think all the schools in the state are closed. so are courts and non-essential gov offices.

Comment

in addition to the shit show that dumped 3ft of snow, its going to be freezing rain tonight into the morning. the Governor has said for everyone to stay the fuck home. I think all the schools in the state are closed. so are courts and non-essential gov offices.
          Oh shit, I didn't even realize, that's fucked. I thought it was supposed to be a mostly rain event last I heard, that's fucked that it's gunna be freezing rain.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            To go stroke it?
            I was in a group presentation, we were doing something with golf/golfclubs. I said "why don't you come over here and give my shaft a good stroke" The teacher wasn't too happy.
            Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Worth it?
            Not really. It was super awkward when I had to explain to my parents what happened lol
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

Oh shit, I didn't even realize, that's fucked. I thought it was supposed to be a mostly rain event last I heard, that's fucked that it's gunna be freezing rain.

President Barack Obama has declared a state of emergency for Connecticut after the massive storm that blanketed the state with several feet of snow.

The order means federal money will be used to help state and local response efforts. The White House announced the declaration Sunday.

Obama authorized the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide equipment and resources needed to help storm recovery.

Gov. Dannel P. Malloy declared a state of emergency Friday and Connecticut remained in a state of emergency.

The governor advised residents to stay home Monday and work from there, if possible.

Comment

http://www.wfsb.com/story/20976125/o...or-connecticut

President Barack Obama has declared a state of emergency for Connecticut after the massive storm that blanketed the state with several feet of snow.

The order means federal money will be used to help state and local response efforts. The White House announced the declaration Sunday.

Obama authorized the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide equipment and resources needed to help storm recovery.

Gov. Dannel P. Malloy declared a state of emergency Friday and Connecticut remained in a state of emergency.

The governor advised residents to stay home Monday and work from there, if possible.
                Oh shit. Western CT really must not have gotten it as bad. That's super fucked.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh shit. Western CT really must not have gotten it as bad. That's super fucked.
                  werd. so as much as I want/need to make money and get out of the house. Im not gonna bother. especially since my job is on the road all damn day. instead, I'll walk to the liquor store buy a bottle of something, and drink until theres no more snow to fuck up my day hahahaa

Comment

werd. so as much as I want/need to make money and get out of the house. Im not gonna bother. especially since my job is on the road all damn day. instead, I'll walk to the liquor store buy a bottle of something, and drink until theres no more snow to fuck up my day hahahaa
                    The New England way.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The New England way.
                      tfs

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        I was in a group presentation, we were doing something with golf/golfclubs. I said "why don't you come over here and give my shaft a good stroke" The teacher wasn't too happy.

Not really. It was super awkward when I had to explain to my parents what happened lol

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

tfs
                            In reality, is there another way?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm 5'10" and weigh 152. Get at me. I need to start going to the gym and putting on some muscle weight again. Feel so scrawny.
                              Nigga please.
                              Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              I bet I'm the skinniest person ITT when it comes to height/weight ratio.
                              I weigh 160 and I'm 6'4" and some change.

Comment

• Skinny mofo's.

5'8" @ 188. I'm just solid.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X