This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    Who would ever want to live in California. The only thing that would make me want to live there is the weather, but there are so many other things wrong with that state, that weather isn't enough to make me want to live there. I'd have to have a high paying job to even consider, we all know how ridiculous their taxes are.
    cost of living is just like here but i'd have great weather year round and better roads. win/win for me

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Who would ever want to live in California. The only thing that would make me want to live there is the weather, but there are so many other things wrong with that state, that weather isn't enough to make me want to live there. I'd have to have a high paying job to even consider, we all know how ridiculous their taxes are.
      Haha, dude you definitely have something against this state lol.

Comment

it really depepnds on where in CA you look to live. State taxes you cant escape, but each city is different and within 15 miles of the place in question there are TONS of affordable places to live.

on the weather front, its 65 and sunny here at 1030 am. nuff said.
        I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          right? its a fucking great place to live. and i live where most the rest of the country vacations...

Comment

Not going to deny it.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

Not going to deny it.
              I thought you enjoyed the celebrity life with your aunt or whatever?

Comment

Not going to deny it.
                why the ****?

Comment

• Dave I'm down for that
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

I thought you enjoyed the celebrity life with your aunt or whatever?
                    hahah HELL NO!!!
                    Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                    why the ****?
                    I've just never been a fan of Cali, sure I'll visit once in a while, I have no problem with that. But I could never live there. The income tax alone is enough to keep me out. That's just me though.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

hahah HELL NO!!!

I've just never been a fan of Cali, sure I'll visit once in a while, I have no problem with that. But I could never live there. The income tax alone is enough to keep me out. That's just me though.
                      i get that, some people struggle with that shit here and i know a lot of businesses arent happy with their taxation but that aside, its probably the only place in america that has this awesome weather year round. plus, no hurricanes and snow storms...

Comment

• meanwhile, on a more on topic note. anyone fucked over by the power outages in the NE? looks like conn. got hit pretty hard from what i gather.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                          i get that, some people struggle with that shit here and i know a lot of businesses arent happy with their taxation but that aside, its probably the only place in america that has this awesome weather year round. plus, no hurricanes and snow storms...
                          You can't beat the weather there, that's a fact.
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                            meanwhile, on a more on topic note. anyone fucked over by the power outages in the NE? looks like conn. got hit pretty hard from what i gather.
                            I never lost power
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• reading fox news, theyre saying 650,000 people without power, and evacuating people near the coast

Comment

• i didnt lose power either, i'm on the south shore of Long island

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X