X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing is, im not gonna lie, i feel better than people from other reigons being from the NE.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      If you want a job in tech, the west coast is really the place to be.
      San Fran, i looked in to already and that place is a mad house with property values and 10 dollar min. wages

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Id still be in Seattle if my job didnt fuck me in my asshole
        I'm sure you'll make it out of this place. As badly as I'd like to get out, ultimately, I'll probably be stuck in this shit hole for ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Thing is, im not gonna lie, i feel better than people from other reigons being from the NE.
          so do I. I feel like we're much tougher than everyone else. Not like physically tougher (well, that too). But the northeast is a hard place to live. Our economy is the worst in the country. we have crime and shit. the people are rude and selfish. we have fucked up weather. really builds up a thick skin compared to the rest of the country
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

oh yea, its there for sure
            Then you're mint.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Thing is, im not gonna lie, i feel better than people from other reigons being from the NE.
            Very true, going to school in PA has increased my NE douche baggery by at least 10 times.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            San Fran, i looked in to already and that place is a mad house with property values and 10 dollar min. wages
            Places I'm looking for a job after I graduate.
            San Fran, Washington (seattle area), Portland (Oregon), NYC, and possibly SoCal. All of those places seem to have pretty similar living standards.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              I'm sure you'll make it out of this place. As badly as I'd like to get out, ultimately, I'll probably be stuck in this shit hole for ever.
              [50 Cent]Im gonna get out of NE. Or die trying[/50 Cent]

Comment

so do I. I feel like we're much tougher than everyone else. Not like physically tougher (well, that too). But the northeast is a hard place to live. Our economy is the worst in the country. we have crime and shit. the people are rude and selfish. we have fucked up weather. really builds up a thick skin compared to the rest of the country
                Kinda like the people from Cali who were bitching and moaning when they got like 55 degree weather?

Comment

We're also a lot smarter. Some of the best schooling in the country up here, even in public schools.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

We're also a lot smarter. Some of the best schooling in the country up here, even in public schools.
                    my HS was in the top 100 in the country when I was there. pretty impressive for public education

Comment

Then you're mint.

Very true, going to school in PA has increased my NE douche baggery by at least 10 times.

San Fran, Washington (seattle area), Portland (Oregon), NYC, and possibly SoCal. All of those places seem to have pretty similar living standards.
                      whenever I leave the NE, its very obvious that Im from here. The way I talk is very different than everyone else.

Comment

This is a fact. Basic knowledge standard here, is WAAAAYYYY higher than anywhere else i've been.

Comment

whenever I leave the NE, its very obvious that Im from here. The way I talk is very different than everyone else.
                          the "wicked" usually gives away a new englander hahaha

Comment

This is a fact. Basic knowledge standard here, is WAAAAYYYY higher than anywhere else i've been.
                            Ive met some dumb people in my travels. sometimes in the middle of a conversation I just have to stop and yell
                            WHAT?!?!

Comment

Then you're mint.

You are clueless. But that's okay. Everyone has to learn lessons on their own.

San Fran is so expensive it's dumb. The people in that whole region lean completely and utterly liberal, to the point where it is their life.

Los Angeles is just a more congested DC Metro/Baltimore area. I thought it was bad here until I went there. Never again. The only place in Cali I haven't seen is San Diego, and it sounds more like a vacation spot than a place to live. I don't make enough money to even consider living there.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

the "wicked" usually gives away a new englander hahaha
                                oh yea. and I certainly say wicked a lot. also, people outside of the northeast dont refer to women as broads. I learned that one in seattle while calling a customer "this fucking broad". everyone looked at me like they have never heard that before. also, people from NE swear far more than any other region Ive been to

Comment

Working...
                                X