This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I don't usually do fiber optic, I'm usually land-mobile radio, but I'm the only one who knows how, so, i'm stuck.
    ahhh just step on it all!

And idk about that honda vette!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• its funny to see how many people Im friends with on FB are drunks. Pretty much everyone in CT/MA that Im friends with are already drinking the day away due to the blizzard
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        its funny to see how many people Im friends with on FB are drunks. Pretty much everyone in CT/MA that Im friends with are already drinking the day away due to the blizzard
        hehehhhehehhe win! I am the same way but with MJ!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I need to buy or build a new desktop PC

Comment

• w lights in it! I always wanted to do that lol!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              w lights in it! I always wanted to do that lol!
              i guess lol. the main thing i need is a better processor and mobo. i cant watch HD videos on it if it has FLAC audio. it gets all fuckered up and the video stream lags hard

Comment

i guess lol. the main thing i need is a better processor and mobo. i cant watch HD videos on it if it has FLAC audio. it gets all fuckered up and the video stream lags hard
                man sounds like a lot! I am not to tech with the comp stuff lol! I remember when we first moved to the stated i saved up for 3 months to buy Duke Nukem lol and after i finally did i realized that my PC was not fast enough to play it it was a sad day for me. And the local Frys would not take the 60 dollar game back lol i was in 6th grade sucked balls! I always wanted a bad ass pC man! I use to dream over the alien stuff too!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

man sounds like a lot! I am not to tech with the comp stuff lol! I remember when we first moved to the stated i saved up for 3 months to buy Duke Nukem lol and after i finally did i realized that my PC was not fast enough to play it it was a sad day for me. And the local Frys would not take the 60 dollar game back lol i was in 6th grade sucked balls! I always wanted a bad ass pC man! I use to dream over the alien stuff too!
                  ive had this desktop since 09 or 08. it was ok then, but now wont play the newer HD releases. my laptop will. but id rather not have to hook that up to my tv every time i wanna watch something.

Comment

• Whatever you do for a computer, put a solid state in for the main drive. Install the OS and your apps on there and then get a larger hard drive for your files. The computer will run way faster and it just generally makes using it more enjoyable, less frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                      Whatever you do for a computer, put a solid state in for the main drive. Install the OS and your apps on there and then get a larger hard drive for your files. The computer will run way faster and it just generally makes using it more enjoyable, less frustrating.
                      I always run a separate HDD for my OS and apps. my current PC has 3 HDD. a 500GB for OS and shit and 2 750GB HDD for other stuff (which are both just about full now)

Comment

• I took the optical drive out of my laptop and put a 96gb solid state in. Photoshop loads so fast now and it's way speedier. I'm just scared of storing files on a solid state because of their reliability

Comment

• lost now! -_____- lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• its been since summer 2011 when I sold my e30. my build thread now has 102,000+ views and almost 800 comments (5th most of all builds) lol. I guess people are still reading my thread

Comment

its been since summer 2011 when I sold my e30. my build thread now has 102,000+ views and almost 800 comments (5th most of all builds) lol. I guess people are still reading my thread
                              two things!

First e30 will do that! lol i have alot for some thing that cost me under 2800 still with all parts and car lol!

Second! PPL troll you because of the **** lol! (bans closed threads all the good stuff)
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

two things!

First e30 will do that! lol i have alot for some thing that cost me under 2800 still with all parts and car lol!

Second! PPL troll you because of the **** lol! (bans closed threads all the good stuff)
                                people do get angry at me quite often around here hahaahah

Comment

Working...
                                X