X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah you get used to it. I find it pretty amusing when I come back to AUS, even though I spent all my life with plastic coloured money lol. You can rip it pretty easily, but it's ok in the wash and in water and stuff. Just gotta let it dry lol. It feels dirtier though.

They've been trying to incorporate colours in the past year or so, but it's still that cotton paper, and it's only tinges of colour.
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• if ours was paper i woulda lost 20 bucks this morning. left my wallet in my jeans which went thru the wash. hahaha

Comment

• that merc u posted is rad. i remember when the pics first came out. i jizzed

Comment

• Yeh I read that lol.

In my pants.

On another note, I'm coming up with a logo design for 'Lower It' A charity organisation aimed toward 'stance' fans that want to get rid of the gap. Purely college work.

Comment

• i want a giant 'lower it.' decal across my windscreen. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              i want a giant 'lower it.' decal across my windscreen. haha
              Lulz. I personally **** stickers. Love seeing them on other people's cars, but don't like it on my own.

Comment

• i used to be right into stickers and had them over most my windows, but im pretty much over them now. im thinking of peeling thew few on my windscreen off

Comment

• Yeh it's all personal taste. I used have a couple stickers of the club I was in, but meh. I love the clean look. Although my car is far from clean, and I have dents and scratches all over the place

Comment

• sounds like my car

Comment

• Fuckin sucks huh? Lol. I think when I move back to melb I'm just gonna get a scooter. I'll slam it too.

Comment

• Ughhhhh do want - http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/1990123312.html - can't have.

I have a possible freelance job in the works, if it goes through, I would seriously consider getting this and selling my audi lmao.

Comment

• Saw one of these babies today, in silver:

E500

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            Drama, your avatar...hahahahahaha
                            hahaha

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                            So the DVD lens thing was a waste time. Took apart every little bit of that DVD player though. I think it was just shitty quality.
                            lol. you live, you learn.

Nah you get used to it. I find it pretty amusing when I come back to AUS, even though I spent all my life with plastic coloured money lol. You can rip it pretty easily, but it's ok in the wash and in water and stuff. Just gotta let it dry lol. It feels dirtier though

They've been trying to incorporate colours in the past year or so, but it's still that cotton paper, and it's only tinges of colour.
                            handling coins...now thats something to get used to. I just found $40 in coins last week when I was cleaning my room. then we got those cash->dollars machines so thats 40 more dollars in my pocket

Ughhhhh do want - http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/1990123312.html - can't have.

I have a possible freelance job in the works, if it goes through, I would seriously consider getting this and selling my audi lmao.
                            thats like the 3rd diesel merc I've seen this year
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                              Saw one of these babies today, in silver:

E500
                              see those alot, along with S12's and whatnot.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Every couple months I go and find this video. I just spent 20 mins finding it again lol.

First 8.3 run, second full run with car ever. Shot on Alastaro circuit in Kamasa Tools Nats in June 09.

RS4 with I5 20V Turbo swap with a full drag driveline.

Comment

Working...
                                X