X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
    He didn't build it.
    He bought it last month for a decent amount. Not going to say the actual figure.
    From memory its a 355 now.

Pic from when he first got it. Since then he has taken off the Chev badge taken off the big ass toolbox and put a different style of hood scoop on it.
    Damn man, that's nice, like really nice! He should be happy with it. Sounds like quite a motor he's got under the hood.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
      Damn man, that's nice, like really nice! He should be happy with it. Sounds like quite a motor he's got under the hood.
      Well the Maroon EL falcon beside it has about 270hp and its still N/A.
      It had beaten quite a few 400hp+ cars to 200km/h+.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Well the Maroon EL falcon beside it has about 270hp and its still N/A.
        It had beaten quite a few 400hp+ cars to 200km/h+.
        Are you serious dude? That Falcon has around 270HP? Is that a stock engine? Haha. Talk about a sleeper of a car, I just thought that was your regular family car. Guess your passion for cars runs in the family.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Are you serious dude? That Falcon has around 270HP? Is that a stock engine? Haha. Talk about a sleeper of a car, I just thought that was your regular family car. Guess your passion for cars runs in the family.
          It has en ex-race engine in it.
          He didn't know that when he originally bought it.
          He ended up finding out when he got it dynoed.
          The Ford 4L engines can actually get some really good power out of them.
          Their are quite few in Australia putting out 1000+hp and they have a high amount of torque.

Comment

It has en ex-race engine in it.
            He didn't know that when he originally bought it.
            He ended up finding out when he got it dynoed.
            The Ford 4L engines can actually get some really good power out of them.
            Their are quite few in Australia putting out 1000+hp and they have a high amount of torque.
            Yeah, I have seen so many of your typical Australian cars put out some impressive power, not in real life though. Kind of surprising actually. I never knew the stock engines in those were straight sixes, makes sense as to why you see so many of them at local car shows.

Comment

Yeah, I have seen so many of your typical Australian cars put out some impressive power, not in real life though. Kind of surprising actually. I never knew the stock engines in those were straight sixes, makes sense as to why you see so many of them at local car shows.
              Well i happen to have one as well and mine put out just under 250hp.
              It was just a tune and slightly bigger injectors.

Comment

Well i happen to have one as well and mine put out just under 250hp.
                It was just a tune and slightly bigger injectors.
                Sounds like they have quite a lot of potential. Imagine with power it could produce with an upgraded fuel pump and a cold air intake.

Comment

Sounds like they have quite a lot of potential. Imagine with power it could produce with an upgraded fuel pump and a cold air intake.
                  The older models aint the best for making power.
                  If you where going to try and make some power with a Ford 4L it would have to be a Barra 4.0.
                  They where put in all I6 Falcons and Territorys after 2002.

Comment

Yeah.
                    Well I know this car is going to take me quite a while to become what I want it to be.

Also went out driving today with my brother in-law in his new car.
                    HZ 1 tonner with a stroked out 308 with a super lumpy cam. Was dynoed at 450hp last month.
                    You're never late with a 308

and goodnight
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

and goodnight

Night Rome.

Comment

The older models aint the best for making power.
                        If you where going to try and make some power with a Ford 4L it would have to be a Barra 4.0.
                        They where put in all I6 Falcons and Territorys after 2002.
                        You've done your research huh? Why aren't they the best for making power? What separates the older engines from the newer ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

and goodnight
                          Hey, goodnight! :P

Comment

You've done your research huh? Why aren't they the best for making power? What separates the older engines from the newer ones?
                            94-02 Engines are single cam.
                            The 02 to current are dual cam and a stronger block.
                            Plus some of the new ones are factory turboed so its generally better to start off with.

Comment

94-02 Engines are single cam.
                              The 02 to current are dual cam and a stronger block.
                              Plus some of the new ones are factory turboed so its generally better to start off with.
                              Ahh I see. Heh, I learn something new everyday it seems. So, could you say that they are the L series engines of Australia?

Comment

Ahh I see. Heh, I learn something new everyday it seems. So, could you say that they are the L series engines of Australia?
                                I guess so but we have pretty good Australia only engines.
                                The RB30E and RB30ET are probably the best Australia only engines in my opinion.
                                I'm not just saying that because I've owned a couple.

Comment

Working...
                                X