X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is that dude that made air cups on vortex that I was talking about...

some photos on their facebook page too with some more detail

Last edited by martinm13; 02-05-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Back in the days when i was doing air, it was def over 3k. Now a days i think people are getting it done for under 2k.
      Ehhh did mine for like 2400

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      what i meant by that was even if youre off an amount that the eye can't detect, your alignment will be off. That's only relevant on the track though
      Corner balancing doe haha
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Oh man, time for a road trip.

My favorite part will be driving past Kielan twice and not giving a shit.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I used 2 of Daves favorite sayings today haha

Comment

• I think for air setups it really depends on what car you are bagging. If it has a separate shock and spring setup on all corners its cheap because you dont need specific struts. If its a newer car with macpherson struts, it gets more costly

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Oh man, time for a road trip.

My favorite part will be driving past Kielan twice and not giving a shit.

Road trips are fun unless you are driving by yourself, then they are boring
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• well KW have a Hydraulic Lift System but it just lifts the spring not base height

So in effect at normal(non-lifted) height your shock is compressed by 50mm(effectively 50mm uncaptive springs) which can not be good for the long term life of the shock

Comment

• Yeah not to mention it would negatively effect the ride quality as well.

Comment

• KW also charge £1852.20 for the kit which does not even include the coilovers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      Yeah man, thanks! We're pretty much back at full force, thank god.

Also, i got an update on the air cup kit. Looks like 2 months, and they are looking for beta testers.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• People should watch this video, especially if you like drift

Comment

• So fucking pissed. My claim for USPS hitting my car just got denied.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            So fucking pissed. My claim for USPS hitting my car just got denied.
                            dafuq? USPS hit your car?

Denied on what grounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              dafuq? USPS hit your car?

Denied on what grounds?
                              Yeah, in fucking October while I had my car parked on the side of the road.

They're pretty much saying they didn't do it.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Yeah, in fucking October while I had my car parked on the side of the road.

They're pretty much saying they didn't do it.
                                oh yeah i remember you saying it

did you have any evidence that it was them, because yeah without a photo or a witness it is almost impossible to make them pay, coz they will deny everything

Comment

Working...
                                X