X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hydros add weight regardless so i think the standard for racing at least will remain the spanner wrench steez, but god damn me if that isn't awesome

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

$800 + postage

And then you could disassemble and design your own kit based on it...
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Welp, if you need a Subaru to test it on, you can use mine. I think even if they don't work, they'll be a world better than 150k old stock struts.

Comment

• Gotta love how tein names shit

"Freestyle spec height control hybrid master wagon"

What in the fuck? LOL

Comment

• And although the end result is cooler with that system, The air cups is a much less involved install from what i'm seeing in that pic. You don't even need electricity in an air cup system.

Fucking awesome though, that would come in so fucking handy to raise and lower the car on command.

I wonder how adjusting back exactly where it was will be, yknow for alignments and shit

Comment

• the tein one has a pretty gnarly electronic controller so im sure its got pressure sensors and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                And although the end result is cooler with that system, The air cups is a much less involved install from what i'm seeing in that pic. You don't even need electricity in an air cup system.

Fucking awesome though, that would come in so fucking handy to raise and lower the car on command.

I wonder how adjusting back exactly where it was will be, yknow for alignments and shit
                Yeah the Tein system is a bit more complicated coz they have the controller look exactly like their EDFC unit and even give you a remote so you can lower/raise it from outside the car and see exactly what height you want.
                And they give you 3 memory buttons, so you can save the ride height into memory and switch between them with just 1 press of a button.

Comment

• For sure, i can imagine it being a real piece of kit. It looks really complete.

If tein can sell it at 4k, that means my version would need a second mortgage

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    Yeah the Tein system is a bit more complicated coz they have the controller look exactly like their EDFC unit and even give you a remote so you can lower/raise it from outside the car and see exactly what height you want.
                    And they give you 3 memory buttons, so you can save the ride height into memory and switch between them with just 1 press of a button.
                    fuck that's so cool.

I can only see me selling that to newer car customers, like newer the newer BMW's cause the people who buy them tend to be more well off.

I just don't have the market for it. I wish though, shit sounds awesome and i'm sure in the near future we'll see it done cheaper and by someone who makes a damper worth a damn. Think of it this way, its a coilover AND a hydro system on top. Lots of materials to consider but fuck me that's awesome

Comment

• How much do people usually spend on AirRide setups?

Comment

Gotta love how tein names shit

"Freestyle spec height control hybrid master wagon"

What in the fuck? LOL
                        Hahahaha

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        And although the end result is cooler with that system, The air cups is a much less involved install from what i'm seeing in that pic. You don't even need electricity in an air cup system.

Probably a knob on the inside of some sort?
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Back in the days when i was doing air, it was def over 3k. Now a days i think people are getting it done for under 2k.

Comment

• If you did it like as cheap as possible with bag overs and a manual paddle valve setup you could do it for under 1000. If you get proper struts and a system like e-level you can get up to like 4 grand +

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Hahahaha

Probably a knob on the inside of some sort?
                              what i meant by that was even if youre off an amount that the eye can't detect, your alignment will be off. That's only relevant on the track though

Comment

fuck that's so cool.

I can only see me selling that to newer car customers, like newer the newer BMW's cause the people who buy them tend to be more well off.

I just don't have the market for it. I wish though, shit sounds awesome and i'm sure in the near future we'll see it done cheaper and by someone who makes a damper worth a damn. Think of it this way, its a coilover AND a hydro system on top. Lots of materials to consider but fuck me that's awesome
                                Yeah I am surprised Tein only made then for the Wagons

I would have seen a bigger market in VIP and newer cars too

Hydraulics is not really my field, so i don't know what parts and stuff cost, thats kinda why i was considering buying one of those used kits to see what it would cost to replicate the design.
                                And if it cost too much, I could just do some cut and shut to run them in my car

Comment

Working...
                                X