This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Dunno..... word on the google street is that it is... Never tried... I dont need any assistance in that field
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Lol oxer. We should just start posting shit along the lines of "bimmers, benz, or bently" in that one thread

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I would... But I gotta boot in 5...
          Originally posted by anth

Comment

• boooo.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I added a couple..

Im outta here... for a while...
              Originally posted by anth

Comment

• haha. laters, ox.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• home from the afternoon at the pub. good times right there
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• heading off to the UTEP game in a few

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Drama, your avatar...hahahahahaha
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• So the DVD lens thing was a waste time. Took apart every little bit of that DVD player though. I think it was just shitty quality.
                        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• man i love it how our money here is plastic. cos i left my wallet in the back pocket of my jeans and then mum washed them this morning. otherwise i woulda lost 20 bucks

Comment

• Friends are all working. I have $60 to my name. Time to drink at home.

Give me some design work so I can go out!!!1

Comment

• Found my absolute favorite car and it's build thread - http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...olour-of-Money

I'm excited!! (aussie joke)

Last edited by eskimopunk; 10-09-2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• hey bro is it annoying have paper money?

Comment

Working...
                                X