X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ 50 tyson....
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      There is taco bell in melbs dude..... + Jesse streeter in Japan makes parts from Japland cheap as...

Wait, taco BELL and not taco BILLS??? Cos if that's the case then praise jebus!
      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

@ 50 tyson....
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah dude? Im 80% sure?

If Jason ever reads through these pages, He will find out 100% since he is > all.

Comment

• Waiting for this dude to show up. He has my number but I don't have his. Retarded.

Comment

• Haha that sucks ass...

Comment

• Fucking douche slept in

Comment

• Cant believe how busy sunday mornings are...

Comment

• so some guy I know did a review on Blue Lotus Tea....looks pretty tempting

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• wtf is Blue lotus tea?

Comment

• Just googled it.... You dont need any homeboy... you're too yound to be a dad.

Comment

• Blue Lotus is a herb. He mixed it with tea and got high off it.

"Just tried Blue Lotus for the first time, made it into a tea, even
                          though the best method for taking BL is to let it soak in wine than eat
                          the leaves, which the Egyptians use to do way back in the day. Anyways
                          it was a very relaxing experience, that came with a pleasant light
                          euphoria, and slight visual effects such as colors were more vivid and
                          it felt like my vision had more depth. All effects lasted for about 90
                          minutes, and there seems to be no after effects. Other things that I
                          should note, is that it works as a pain reliever, a aphrodisiac, and is
                          said to enhance memory.
                          "

Drama you are like god

Comment

• a aphrodisiac

One of its main properties....

Comment

a aphrodisiac

One of its main properties....
                              does it really?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Dunno..... word on the google street is that it is... Never tried... I dont need any assistance in that field

Comment

Working...
                                X