X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 weeks in a row where i worked less than 5 days and i only used one vacation day.
    fuck ya
    Last edited by Dudermagee; 02-04-2013, 11:01 AM.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Need to kill time so I came to the library to play on the macs for a bit. Shit is way confusing and the mouse speed is slow as balls

Comment

• That awful feeling where you're just waiting to go home and work on your car, but you're stuck at work till 4.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning y'all.

Busy week ahead of me.

Driving to CT Tuesday night, shooting/writing all day Wednesday, driving back by Thursday morning/afternoon. Then I've got the black-tie Chicago Auto Show charity thing on Friday, followed by a weekend of feature writing.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I want to go back to work so bad. My life is fucking boring as hell right now. What a joke.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• hey guys!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• my website version 1.0 is now done.

Rip me a new one : www.BroadwayStaticSuspension.com

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  my website version 1.0 is now done.

KK's car is on the front page. This is a problem.

The only thing I see is on the products page, you should actually put the name of the product shown without having to click into it. Other than that it looks good man.

Also, "You can further combat the ill effects of lowering by installing our BWS roll center correction and bump steer correction kit." is posted on the site in FAQ but not listed in offered products. I know you are still working on them, but I don't know if I would list them somewhere on the site without actually offering them currently or noting them in your product page.
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

I would make the BWS logo a bit bigger. Kinda gets lost with everything else going on. Also, maybe a bit darker font color for the menu selections.
                    I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

nice
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

How low do these go?

All of our coilover systems with exception of our full race set ups will rest the frame rails or sub frame on the ground. That is not optimal for the performance of the car but due to our design, you will not lose shock travel by lowering the car. Which we have found to be the main contributor to a poor ride. You can further combat the ill effects of lowering by installing our BWS roll center correction and bump steer correction kit.
                        small typo.....this isnt a complete sentence. it needs revision either being incorporated into the previous statement, or as a new statement.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

finallY!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

/puts on the English major hat

All changes will be bolded.

On the About page:

Our mission is to offer 100% custom suspensions tailored to our customers' preferences. (you forgot the apostrophe)

We are a small enthusiast-based operation, only offering parts that we test thoroughly and use faithfully on our own cars. (forgot hyphen, comma, sentence structure at the end)

On the FAQ page, you should capitalize all of the 'Faq' in the header.

On the FAQ page also:

you will not lose shock travel by lowering the car, which we have found to be the main contributor to a poor ride. (remove a sentence fragment)

---------

That's all I've noticed for now. I'll take a look at the products page a little later.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              KK's car is on the front page. This is a problem.

The only thing I see is on the products page, you should actually put the name of the product shown without having to click into it. Other than that it looks good man.

Also, "You can further combat the ill effects of lowering by installing our BWS roll center correction and bump steer correction kit." is posted on the site in FAQ but not listed in offered products. I know you are still working on them, but I don't know if I would list them somewhere on the site without actually offering them currently or noting them in your product page.
                              True. I was going to add more products so it would make more sense in a month or so, when there is apparel, stickers, bushings etc.

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                              I would make the BWS logo a bit bigger. Kinda gets lost with everything else going on. Also, maybe a bit darker font color for the menu selections.

Will check out how that looks, thanks man
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              nice

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              small typo.....this isnt a complete sentence. it needs revision either being incorporated into the previous statement, or as a new statement.
                              AH, i see that. I will incorporate that in to the previous sentence. I just don't like using multiple commas, for no reason at all haha

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              finallY!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

True. I was going to add more products so it would make more sense in a month or so, when there is apparel, stickers, bushings etc.

Will check out how that looks, thanks man

AH, i see that. I will incorporate that in to the previous sentence. I just don't like using multiple commas, for no reason at all haha

ill support lol even tho i am not on them.....YET! lol
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X