This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
    This weather is getting old... quick. When it's "nice" out (anything above 25*F) it's snowing... when it's clear out, it's below zero (-15*F right now).
    I'm extremely jelly of you southerners.
    I am very strongly considering pulling the M3 out of storage early this year and just tossing the snow tires on it. I am so fucking sick and tired of my Accord.

On the flip side, I've had it stored since November to keep it from salt. I'm a month away from driving it, tops. Seems like a waste to have stored it this long and then ruining it further.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• keep it stored
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I will. Short of having a burned valve in my Accord, I'll leave in it storage until March or April when the roads are cleaned off.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• next time buy a less crappy winter beater

Comment

• I wish we were getting more snow. We keep getting dustings and then it warms up.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              next time buy a less crappy winter beater
              I've had it for two years, it just starts rearing it's ugly head now, when I need it the most.

I'm comparing parts prices from rockauto.com and Advance Auto Parts in town... fucking ridiculous. It sucks because the money I spend driving the truck around almost counteracts the savings I get from ordering parts online.
              Originally posted by jdel View Post
              I wish we were getting more snow. We keep getting dustings and then it warms up.
              Fuck the snow. I'm over winter now. Short of getting another foot and a half of snow, I'm tired of the bullshit.

Comment

• i said it before

snow rules

if you are on the top of a mountain, with some wood strapped to your feet

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  i said it before

snow rules

if you are on the top of a mountain, with some wood strapped to your feet
                  I will never be on top of a mountain with wood strapped to my feet.

Comment

• y u no like skiing or snowboarding

Comment

• I've never even been in the snow before.

Comment

• One of my fiance's friends is turning 21 this week, and it appears to be the usual idiotic antics that teeny-boppers do.

[Description]
                        To all my 21+ friends (and those with a fake), join me in a crazy night of bar hopping downtown Roc to celebrate my 21st birthday! My birthday is Thursday but I am celebrating Saturday.

I was thinking that we could all meet at one location in Henrietta and then take the RIT drunk bus downtown. it runs from 9pm-2:15am
                        & hopefully there is someone sober enough to drive to Denny's after!

I want to share an epic night to remember with all of you but I stress that everyone stays safe!

Comment

• And I would've been that sober one to drive.

Comment

• I really **** that I haven't gotten my W-2 yet. I need a car. Immediately.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Watching Django Unchained.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                And I would've been that sober one to drive.
                                Trust me. This is one party you would want to be drunk at in order to enjoy it.
                                Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Watching Django Unchained.
                                Heard it's awesome. Quinton never disappoints.

Comment

Working...
                                X