X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair enough... I wouldnt up and leave, Id have to come over there and see what it was like haha...

You lived in pretty much the most wealthy parts of Melbourne LOL
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Fuck Deltron, and his OBSESSION with VL turbo's.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Hmmm.. One day we shall see...

Meanwhile, on Youtube....
      hehehe. I chuckled.

Hi Oxer!!!
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Fair enough... I wouldnt up and leave, Id have to come over there and see what it was like haha...

You lived in pretty much the most wealthy parts of Melbourne LOL
        Lol. Not always in the nice parts of each suburb. But from armadale to brighton was when we started having money (obviously). South Yarra is pretty nice, but they have they're bad areas too. I'd say my family did pretty damn good coming from Redfern

But yeh, we were always on that side of town, it just made sense for us.
        flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

hehehe. I chuckled.

Hi Oxer!!!

Oh hai Alex!

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
          Lol. Not always in the nice parts of each suburb. But from armadale to brighton was when we started having money (obviously). South Yarra is pretty nice, but they have they're bad areas too. I'd say my family did pretty damn good coming from Redfern

But yeh, we were always on that side of town, it just made sense for us.

I was born and raised in Reservoir.... Moved away from home for a while but Im back in Resa now haha... Love the place too much.

Ive done a few suit security gig's in armadale LOL

Comment

• why hello there

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Whats with the avatar?

Comment

• I aint gon lie mayne, Im 50 tyson.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ^ Ahahaaaaaaa

50 Tyson is da shit mang.

Oh hai Alex!

I was born and raised in Reservoir.... Moved away from home for a while but Im back in Resa now haha... Love the place too much.

Ive done a few suit security gig's in armadale LOL
                  Nice. I still haven't been able to get away from home since I moved here when I was 17, and this country won't let me get a job so I can't make any money. Independence fail.

Just saw your build thread, how much did the Classics cost you when you originally bought them? IN AU or US dollars, doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    I aint gon lie mayne, Im 50 tyson.
                    Dont know what you're on about, so you're gonna have to link a nigga.

^ Ahahaaaaaaa

50 Tyson is da shit mang.

Nice. I still haven't been able to get away from home since I moved here when I was 17, and this country won't let me get a job so I can't make any money. Independence fail.

Just saw your build thread, how much did the Classics cost you when you originally bought them? IN AU or US dollars, doesn't matter.
                    How old are you now though? Still no job?or.....

The classics were about 3.5k shipped and all the customs bullshit... Apparently I still owe the compnay who put them through customs on my behalf, which I knew nothing about, another $500.... but I havent payed that yet and I was supposedly being taken to court, but they havent sent anything so meh...

Comment

How old are you now though? Still no job?or.....

The classics were about 3.5k shipped and all the customs bullshit... Apparently I still owe the compnay who put them through customs on my behalf, which I knew nothing about, another $500.... but I havent payed that yet and I was supposedly being taken to court, but they havent sent anything so meh...
                      I'm 22, I worked for my step-dad under the table for a while. And a get a little bit of freelance done. But to work legally in this country you need a social security number, and they won't give me one I'm a student atm anyway. So they definitely won't give me a social on student status.

Lol @ the customs bullshit. That sucks. Dude shit is so cheap here. That's the first thing I'm going to miss. The second thing I'm going to miss is Taco Bell, and the third thing I'm going to miss is In n Out. Fuckin' take away food lol.

Comment

whatd you just say?

watch it all
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So I'm buying a $10 dvd player off craigslist today so I can turn my phone camera into a macro camera - http://www.diyphotography.net/super-...ith-a-dvd-lens

Comment

• This is my favorite 50 Tyson - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM8jrvF5zYs

I knew when I first saw it he had to be some kind of retarded... He has autism supposedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                              I'm 22, I worked for my step-dad under the table for a while. And a get a little bit of freelance done. But to work legally in this country you need a social security number, and they won't give me one I'm a student atm anyway. So they definitely won't give me a social on student status.

Lol @ the customs bullshit. That sucks. Dude shit is so cheap here. That's the first thing I'm going to miss. The second thing I'm going to miss is Taco Bell, and the third thing I'm going to miss is In n Out. Fuckin' take away food lol.
                              There is taco bell in melbs dude..... + Jesse streeter in Japan makes parts from Japland cheap as...

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              whatd you just say?

watch it all
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlNILIMgCI

Stay black homie..... Watching vid now...

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                                So I'm buying a $10 dvd player off craigslist today so I can turn my phone camera into a macro camera - http://www.diyphotography.net/super-...ith-a-dvd-lens

thats weird lol.

This is my favorite 50 Tyson - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM8jrvF5zYs

I knew when I first saw it he had to be some kind of retarded... He has autism supposedly.
                                lol. Thats a funny one too.

Stay black homie..... Watching vid now...

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X