This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    I see, I recon west would be my preference then, I like a chilled lifestyle, but how bad are the car laws, surely not as bad as we got over here ha ha

Yeah they have the owl airing on the sports channel.
    Yeah they are as bad but still suck unless you do out of state registration. The penis is a combo of both city east and chilled west.

Though I kinda want to move to Texas. Murrica

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
      If you like seasons, the East. If you like warmth, the West!
      Well the west seems to have a similar climate to Melbourne.

East seems to be more like when i lived back in Ukraine, a little less cold though in winter it seems
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Lol @ ca people/car law talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Im moving back in may.
          Where too again?

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          My little brother loves it out there. I think when he's done with the Marines we'll be getting an apartment together on the West coast woohooo.
          Nice. Lets room.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Lol @ ca people/car law talk.
          I'd keep my car pa registered haha.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'm trying to be a bad influence on people and make them buy wheels....

Comment

• ha ha lolz best thing I saw today

We recently bought a part from an eBay store and it was the wrong fit. So we asked if we could send it back and offered to pay for return postage, plus postage again for the replacement item.

Got a reply saying "Return fee is $100 plus postage. Once you pay this we will send it out to you"

This sounded pretty steep for a $150 item so we asked why it cost so much? The reply said "We have better things to do than go to the post office to fix your mistake. Pay the fee or we won't help you"

Reluctantly we paid the fee despite the terrible service and rude emails as we needed the part ASAP. We waited and waited and three weeks later the replacement finally arrived which was clearly a used part. But here's where things get interesting. Inside the package was a set of keys.

We wrote back to the guy saying "We received the "new" item and it is obviously second hand because there are a set of used car keys in the product box. We're not paying another $100 to replace it."

We got a reply straight away saying "Send back the keys IMMEDIATELY. They are the only set for my car and have been sent to you by accident"

So now we have two options. Do we:

a) Send back the keys
              b) Send an email that says:

"Return fee is $100 plus postage. Once you pay this we will send it out to you. We have better things to do than go to the post office to fix your mistake."

Comment

• Just saw that on fb haha.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Just saw that on fb haha.
                  Fuck. So did I

Comment

• Mighty Car Mods are best, their videos are so good and they do muck around a bit, like fitting a blow-off valve to a pushbike

Comment

Mighty Car Mods are best, their videos are so good and they do muck around a bit, like fitting a blow-off valve to a pushbike
                      I enjoy their stuff alot

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        I wanna move to Cali so fucking bad. Couple more years.
                        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Im moving back in may.
                        Moving in August since I signed up to do that summer staff camp circuit.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        SO where is it better to live in Murica, on the East Coast or the West Coast?

East seems to get all the hurricanes and shit, and west gets the earthquakes....
                        West, IMO but I live in Florida where the weather/people/car scene is shittttty unless you are down south and then it's all cubans and ricers.
                        Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Unless you go the the uncircumcised penis

IT SUCKS

Comment

• Considering buying TE37Vs in 17x9.5 +15, 17x10.5 +14 for my car

They are silly cheap at around $500 per wheel brand new...

Comment

Considering buying TE37Vs in 17x9.5 +15, 17x10.5 +14 for my car

They are silly cheap at around $500 per wheel brand new...
                            I didn't actually know TE37Vs actually came in 17s until now.

But do it because you know you want to.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                              I didn't actually know TE37Vs actually came in 17s until now.

But do it because you know you want to.
                              This want will cost at least $2.5k

The kind of money I do not have...

Comment

• They are only 8.1kg for 17x9.5 and 8.5kg for 17x10.5, amazingly light

Comment

Working...
                                X