This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for the weekend,
    hopefully I'm not a lazy ass and actually do work on the car...
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Good morning cunts

The rad support may still be bent out of shape, you'll only find out about it once the panels don't line up
      Thanks! I'll just have to wait and see. The rig is just too clean not to try and get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        His brother's crash was worse. His just looked like the sled hit him briefly.
        I'm gunna say his crash wasn't worse, because well you know, he's not dying.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Can't wait for the weekend,
          hopefully I'm not a lazy ass and actually do work on the car...
          lol yeah my window trim needs a lil TLC.....
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I'm gunna say his crash wasn't worse, because well you know, he's not dying.
            At the time though no one knew the extent of the injury.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

At the time though no one knew the extent of the injury.
              Yes I know, but you said that "His brother's crash was worse"
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• anybody use Vuze for mac as a torrent client?
                I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                  anybody use Vuze for mac as a torrent client?
                  Transmission or nothing. Fuck everything else.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                    anybody use Vuze for mac as a torrent client?
                    uTorrent man. I used Vuze for a while and while it was nice to have the encoder for streaming to PS3 and Xbox, it was definitely bloatware, slow and loaded down with unnecessary features. uTorrent is light and super quick. If you need something to stream to your game console, get Plex Media Server.

edit: Also like Kielan said, Transmission is super fast too.

Comment

Transmission or nothing. Fuck everything else.
                      Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                      uTorrent man. I used Vuze for a while and while it was nice to have the encoder for streaming to PS3 and Xbox, it was definitely bloatware, slow and loaded down with unnecessary features. uTorrent is light and super quick. If you need something to stream to your game console, get Plex Media Server.

edit: Also, like Kielan said, Transmission is super fast too.

i use transmission to convert my music to my itunes, but for some reason Vuse has been easier for me when downloading large files like movies or entire tv show series. i havent DL any movies in some time and TPB said i need to update my torrent client before i can DL the movie i want. didnt know if anyone had any issues with the new update for Vuse...
                      I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Was talking to a wheel importer the other day just sussing out where abouts in Japan is he based from.

He is about 100km from Meihan Sportsland

I really need to learn Japanese and go work for him in Japan. Drift all day, find and buy wheels in the spare time.
                        This could really be the dream lifestyle, combine 2 of my favorite things, drifting and cool wheels

Comment

Because it was. It looked worse, it seemed worse. You are arguing the end result. I'm not even talking about what has happened.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

Was talking to a wheel importer the other day just sussing out where abouts in Japan is he based from.

He is about 100km from Meihan Sportsland

I really need to learn Japanese and go work for him in Japan. Drift all day, find and buy wheels in the spare time.
                            This could really be the dream lifestyle, combine 2 of my favorite things, drifting and cool wheels
                            Just show him how many sets of wheels you have and you will probably get a job

Comment

• Already love the E36
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Because it was. It looked worse, it seemed worse. You are arguing the end result. I'm not even talking about what has happened.
                                A crash can be worse yet the person can be less injured

Like the crashes you see where people hit a pole at 100 fly out of the car through the window and are sometimes not even seriously injured.
                                And then someone else hits a pole at 60 and they are dead.

It really just depends on how lucky a person is.

Comment

Working...
                                X