This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    T911 just e-mailed me and asked me to write another feature for them, due Monday.

Best part: Info's already compiled, pics already taken, I don't have to travel one bit, just turn a bunch of information into 2,000 words and collect £300. On top of the £300 I'll make for the Sloan Cars feature I'm writing next week.

To top it off, Accounts Payable from Imagine e-mailed me and let me know that I'll be receiving my owed checks (totaling another £600) in a week or two.

AND I get my W2 on Friday so I can send all my tax stuff off to my tax guy.

Looks like I'll be able to afford summer tires (the PSS are down to 3/32, so I'm switching to Conti's) before it gets warm, along with pads/rotors all around and a new battery, too. And I'll still end up with extra cash in my savings account, which I can use to pay off my Abt credit card.

[url="http://www.youtub/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07Murl]
    Glad to hear dude. Which Continentals would you go with?

To be honest, I've always been more of a Bridgestone/Yokohama guy myself.
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    shoot jesus christ a PM
    That was funny to read and I don't know why.
    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Fuck it. It's just a nice feeling, not constantly stressing about money coming in.

Might actually be able to get coils on the ol' girl this year. Or take a vacation. I think I'd rather have the latter.
    Get some Racelands yo if you want to be a scenester fggt who will get kicked in the taint
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I loved my Yokohama's. Parada Spec 2's. Great wet traction but piss poor lifespan.

Comment

• sup guys!?
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• So Much Want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            I loved my Yokohama's. Parada Spec 2's. Great wet traction but piss poor lifespan.
            I always wanted a set, but never got them. Apparently they got discontinued a little while ago.
            I had a set of S.Drives before my Potenza RE760's. I fucking **** using cheap tires, and my M3 has a set of shit Sumitomo's that I'm going to burn off quite quickly.
            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            sup guys!?
            About to duck out of work soon, got a Dentist appointment.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              My sides

But yeah, I do PM me. They are actually almost as affordable as ksport

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I always wanted a set, but never got them. Apparently they got discontinued a little while ago.
                I had a set of S.Drives before my Potenza RE760's. I fucking **** using cheap tires, and my M3 has a set of shit Sumitomo's that I'm going to burn off quite quickly.
                i got em on sale for my Volvo. way too much for that slow ass car. Only got 15k miles maybe and I'm due for replacements. Good amount of trip on wet and dry.

Comment

i got em on sale for my Volvo. way too much for that slow ass car. Only got 15k miles maybe and I'm due for replacements. Good amount of trip on wet and dry.
                  I usually go through a set of tires every summer, so...

This year is the only year I haven't had to buy tires yet. Maybe it's because I have multiple sets of wheels.

Comment

I usually go through a set of tires every summer, so...

This year is the only year I haven't had to buy tires yet. Maybe it's because I have multiple sets of wheels.

I got lucky I bought my STI with Brand new Kumho Ecsta AST's. I have no clue how long they'll last. Still Better than the stock Potenza's though.

Comment

I got lucky I bought my STI with Brand new Kumho Ecsta AST's. I have no clue how long they'll last. Still Better than the stock Potenza's though.
                      AST's are garbage at best. They'll last a while, but don't expect much from them besides the fact that they're round.

Comment

Glad to hear dude. Which Continentals would you go with?

Get some Racelands yo if you want to be a scenester fggt who will get kicked in the taint
                        I de-colored the white text for you.

I will only be applying STANCE coils to my car. Partially because one of my best friends works for them, partially because their base of operations in the US is 20 minutes from my house, and also because I'll get a mad shop discount. Even so, with my discounts, $1-1.2k is not easy for me to come by. But I refuse to cheap out.

I'm between the DWS and the DW. DW for more spirited driving, but DWS would be better overall for tire wear, since I drive a fucking shitload. DW treadwear rating is 340, and DWS is 540. Both are significantly better than the PSS were, and they're cheaper, too, by about $40/tire.

The DWS come with a 50k treadlife warranty, which is what intrigues me about picking UHP all-seasons rather than max performance summer tires. The DW do not have any treadlife warranty.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I got falken ohtsu cheap as fuck tires because I ball hard like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            I got falken ohtsu cheap as fuck tires because I ball hard like that.
                            After the Zeix on my last car, which grew sidewall bubbles like I grow facial hair, I'm done on tire-skimping for a while. Plus, I have no stretch or anything since I'm entirely OEM, so I want some rubber that at least adds to my spirited driving.

I <3 on-and-off-ramps.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

AST's are garbage at best. They'll last a while, but don't expect much from them besides the fact that they're round.
                              What would you recommend for spirited driving/ track days?

Comment

check this out...

The page you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.

Comment

Working...
                                X