• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    That looks dangerous.
    The ultimate party trick for shots lol
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• yessir. I'll post up pics in Photography when I get it.

Comment

• Didn't even notice the ashtray fire. Just based on proof alone. It's like a legal rufie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Didn't even notice the ashtray fire. Just based on proof alone. It's like a legal rufie.
          I meant more like a party trick where everyone gets fucked up from having just 1 shot

Swap the label for a vodka label for the LOLz

Comment

• Damn just like the 190 proof ever clear from freshmen year

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              I meant more like a party trick where everyone gets fucked up from having just 1 shot

Swap the label for a vodka label for the LOLz
              I made jello shots with everclear once. Unless you let it dissolve in your mouth, you couldn't taste the alcohol. So many fucked up people.

Comment

• LOL, we had 200 proof delivered to the BBQ place I worked at and still eat at. Not sure where it came from but it showed up at the back door every once in a while and we put empty 2-3 gallon class jugs out back when we were done with the tabasco in them.

Comment

• Ever done a straight up shot of it? Burns like hell

Comment

• I never drank any of it because I was on the job, cutting chicken/pork/beef with knives that would take my fingers off. I imagine it would though.

Comment

• Hmm apparently I can get a similar one locally, just different brand...

$60 for 500ml bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                        I never drank any of it because I was on the job, cutting chicken/pork/beef with knives that would take my fingers off. I imagine it would though.
                        Speaking of the caf here at school made ribs and fucked them up. Such a disgrace. Not only did they taste bad, everytime I eat their ribs I get the worst soft shits

Comment

• stop eating their ribs and go to some decent place for ribs

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            stop eating their ribs and go to some decent place for ribs
                            I have no car out here at school. Closest place to eat is 2.5 miles away.

Comment

• I want ribs now
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Riiiiiiiiiiiiibss
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X