X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gonna fuck me till I love you?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• O_o
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Mike tyson yo...

Quiet in here today....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Mike tyson yo...

Quiet in here today....
          i actually have some work to be doing right now. the boss is off this morning
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• LOL... so when the boss isnt there and cant see you you do work... then when he is there you come in here...

Hilarious

Comment

LOL... so when the boss isnt there and cant see you you do work... then when he is there you come in here...

Hilarious
              well, when he is working there is less for me to do. so i can slack off more. and boy do i slack

Comment

• Dont have to tell me mang haha

Comment

• cant wait til monday, we;ll be back in the office and i can resume super slack status

Comment

• That will be awesome!

Im at appartments tonight and tomorrow night.. boss called and fucked my roster around yet again... Patrols on sunday night only now.... eh.

Comment

That will be awesome!

Im at appartments tonight and tomorrow night.. boss called and fucked my roster around yet again... Patrols on sunday night only now.... eh.
                      sounds like your boss is a jackass

Comment

• Nah just has too much going on...

I really shouldnt complain.. I get it a hell of a lot easier then most other guards... And make more money then them.

Comment

Nah just has too much going on...

I really shouldnt complain.. I get it a hell of a lot easier then most other guards... And make more money then them.
                          cant beat that shit

Comment

• True.. And because of it I do Dave's all the time and boss other guards around... even ones older then me with more experience... Coz Ima BOSS!

Comment

• santana dvx makes you want to have sex..........what?????
                              -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

• What?

Comment

Working...
                                X