X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You realize that if you delete this thread, I lose like 4,000 posts.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You realize that if you delete this thread, I lose like 4,000 posts.
      not delete. just close it
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
        delete all of mike's threads.
        thiiissss
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          not delete. just close it
          at least you're not deleting. We can look back at the good ol times
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• The days of old.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Close it, then reopen it?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what's wrong with just closing it and having someone remake another one?
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• ohai thar. its friday arvo and time to start drinking.

yayer

Comment

• The mod that closes this thread will forever be in my bad books.... And if I ever come stateside, You better not introduce yourself to me or Ill spit in your face.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• they gonna close this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                        I'm curious why you think that is. I'm not sure I agree with you on this one. It all depends on where you set your priorities.
                        Generally, for a car enthusiast, It is extremely hard to work in the industry that you have a passion for and enjoy your own cars in the same way. Im talking about the guys that start off small and try to grow in the industry. I know people who started off at a young age in the auto industry and always wanted to build a machine of their own, but couldnt due to motivation. I found this out first hand. I would walk into work when I was at the honda wreckers and see my hatch every fuggin day, and NEVER have the time or motivation to do anything to it.

I know guys who only build their own cars once they own their own business and are in their 40's, but by that time you arent as youthfull and stupid, and wouldnt enjoy it the same as if you were younger.

I cant say the same for people with different passions.. You could love flowers and be a florist and be content for the rest of your life, who knows?

All I know is that I am making the same money now as I would if I were qualified and working for someone in the auto industry (in Australia anyway)... And like I said, I work less, and make more. As for taking a pay cut to do something you love, unless you were set up for life (eg. house, nice car, money saved) then you will regret the move and end up despising the job you thought you loved.

But thats just how I see it, Others will see it differently since we are all different.

I know Im driven by money, and Im not ashamed to say it. Neither is Dave

Comment

• how much you on an hour if you dont mind me asking oxer?

Comment

• Weekday rate $21.something which is soon to go up... Sat rate is $28.something and sunday is $38. something....

Comment

• And Dave, Ill still love you if you close the thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                And Dave, Ill still love you if you close the thread...
                                fucking right you will hahahaha
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X