X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
    hi guys, i'm sam.
    i enjoy long walks on the beach and sand between my toes.
    i'm conveniently also high as a fucking kite.
    yee!
    hi sam, i just sent you a fb friend request. wanna be friends?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      Its a shame we cant be friends anymore because at first i actually found you cool. But you constantly bicker and bitch about having no friends at penn state. Then presume to act like an elitiest pig, nitpicking the fuck out of cars on SW and in real life. Im not sure where you get it from but its sad, it really is.

also I dont seem to get why you call it 4chan styled pics? Most of the pics i post are older than the internet. and For the 100th time i know my cars a POS but then again so is yours compared to most of the cars on this site. Also your friend alec whoever that is can kindly fuck off since its really none of his business. No need to talk shit on FB over something silly.

p.s. i still love you bro. No matter what you say. I really hope you do big things after college.
      I said it once, I was having an awful day to begin with. Yet another example of how you talk out your ass. I don't nitpick "the fuck" out of cars here either, I give suggestions, just because my car isn't top level yet doesn't mean I don't have good taste or can't help people. I VERY rarely talk down other cars on here, because I respect what work people put in, I give suggestions as to what they can do to make their car better, seeing as I think I have a pretty good idea what goes into a quality card.

4Chan styled pics, like the 2 you made of me, and that one you posted earlier today, I don't talk shit on FB either, he did that on his own. Yeah I realize my car is piece I say it all the time, but I also don't talk about tegs every ten seconds, and I act maturely about it. I don't go saying stupid shit on the internet trying to get a laugh out of everyone.

If you didn't act like a damn 3 year old about everything there would be no issue here at all in fact you would have never posted on my profile picture. It was you trying to be "funny", trying to make me look bad, trying to be an overall douche that lead to this.

Don't act like you know me, you don't. Don't call me your bro, I'm not your bro. Don't say you love me, cause I'm not gay.

I WILL be doing bigger things than you ever will be though. I KNOW that is true.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so we threw a big party at my house last sat. apparently everyone was black out wasted. i havent talked to a single person that has any idea what happened after 2am hahahahaha

Comment

• UUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!

do work Kielan!
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Tired of BS'ing around.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              hi sam, i just sent you a fb friend request. wanna be friends?
              accepted. we're now friends, dave.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Internal Sever Errors...

in the Library!?

No way...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lmfao

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• just a heads up everyone. Im probably gonna close this thread friday afternoon

Comment

• Um. No?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

just a heads up everyone. Im probably gonna close this thread friday afternoon
                        WAT...I need an explanation why!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Um. No?
                          lol yes

a thread this big puts a crazy draw on the servers. so if we close this and make RT v2.0, the site wont have to find 24k posts over and over again

Comment

• There can only ever be 1 RT though..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Blasphemy.

fuck you not allowing caps.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

just a heads up everyone. Im probably gonna close this thread friday afternoon
                                WHAT!!!
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                lol yes

a thread this big puts a crazy draw on the servers. so if we close this and make RT v2.0, the site wont have to find 24k posts over and over again
                                fine then. if we HAVE to make another, it has to by the original creator

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                There can only ever be 1 RT though..
                                this

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X