This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, true.

Hopefully Jaze comes back. He asked for me at 7:30, which is when I'm only halfway to work. Thank GOD the 0.5" snowfall last night didn't cause the crazies to come out. I think I heard my Blizzaks breathe a sigh of relief this morning.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

You rang?

(If/When I ever leave FMU, my name on here will most definitely be Andrew From The Internet)
      I needed your expert writing for like 4 sentences. I'll pm ya

I need a business card, might hit up Amex for the baller factor

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Since you plan on paying it off every period, I'd highly suggest you get an American Express card. Not only is it mandatory to pay off every month (for some, or maybe all of their card levels), but you get insane perks and some really serious consumer protection. There is a yearly fee I think, but for what you get it's well worth it.
        I thought about that. I actually used to work for AMEX, and they do have good benifits- but I wasn't sure if I had good enough credit to get a Gold card.

Upon further inspection today, I have Tier 1 credit. Who knew.
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Ah, true.

Hopefully Jaze comes back. He asked for me at 7:30, which is when I'm only halfway to work. Thank GOD the 0.5" snowfall last night didn't cause the crazies to come out. I think I heard my Blizzaks breathe a sigh of relief this morning.
        Snowing like a bastard here.

Going to register my sled tomorrow, then it's off to the trails for the weekend.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Lucky
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            I needed your expert writing for like 4 sentences. I'll pm ya

I need a business card, might hit up Amex for the baller factor
            Word. I'll write the shit out of whatever you want.

Speaking of writing, check the fuck out of this Kickstarter and if you've got some spare change, donate to it. I've already talked to the head guy in charge of the project and he wants to see some of my work (!!!). I don't think there's been an auto mag based out of Chicago in fuck knows how long:

kickstarter.com/projects/982137916/granturismo-magazine

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I thought about that. I actually used to work for AMEX, and they do have good benifits- but I wasn't sure if I had good enough credit to get a Gold card.

Upon further inspection today, I have Tier 1 credit. Who knew.

Snowing like a bastard here.
            I've never checked my credit before using the annual credit report. Maybe I should do that. I managed 3.75% on my car loan for the Si, so I figured I was in good but not perfect standing. Seeing as how I now have the Abt card as well, and have never missed a payment for anything, perhaps I'm doing even better now.

We're supposed to get another 2 inches during the day here. But I doubt that'll happen. NW Indiana is fucked right now, though.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Lucky
              I have been patiently awaiting more snow for almost a month.
              If I don't get to use my sled this year, I am going to fucking scream.
              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              I've never checked my credit before using the annual credit report. Maybe I should do that. I managed 3.75% on my car loan for the Si, so I figured I was in good but not perfect standing. Seeing as how I now have the Abt card as well, and have never missed a payment for anything, perhaps I'm doing even better now.

We're supposed to get another 2 inches during the day here. But I doubt that'll happen. NW Indiana is fucked right now, though.
              I figured out what credit I had when I went to Kay jewelers to look up a wedding band for my Fiance. I always bought things outright on debit or with cash, and the guy asked if I wanted an account. I said sure, why not. He came back with the perplexed look on his face and said "You are very qualified to have an account with us." Which I took as "Please spend money here."

I hope you get some snow to play in. I'm going to lunch with my mother since she's leaving this friday for a few days, I plan on sliding the shit out of the parking lot at her work.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I figured out what credit I had when I went to Kay jewelers to look up a wedding band for my Fiance. I always bought things outright on debit or with cash, and the guy asked if I wanted an account. I said sure, why not. He came back with the perplexed look on his face and said "You are very qualified to have an account with us." Which I took as "Please spend money here."

I hope you get some snow to play in. I'm going to lunch with my mother since she's leaving this friday for a few days, I plan on sliding the shit out of the parking lot at her work.
                Nice! I've never had a bad time when it's come to credit checks, so I imagine I'm doing alright. Probably better to actually know, though, so I can take steps to getting an AMEX. I'm thinking of doing it for just gas. Put $20 on the card, take $20 out of checking and sit on it until the bill comes.

And no snow play thus far. Not enough on the ground. I don't want to slide, hit a dry patch and rip my tire off my wheel. I've done that shit enough this year

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• What's up Chunky Butt.

Comment

• Should I get LM20 faces or keep my LM5s?
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        Should I get LM20 faces or keep my LM5s?
                        Keep your LM5's.

LM20's are completely overdone in my honest opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          What's up Chunky Butt.
                          Hahahaha what up dude!

My 265/30s came in for the front wheels

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Keep your LM5's.

LM20's are completely overdone in my honest opinion.
                          Truth. Or better yet get something new.
                          OR better yet trade that dude who wants your car for his E36.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Hahahaha what up dude!

My 265/30s came in for the front wheels

Truth. Or better yet get something new.
                            OR better yet trade that dude who wants your car for his E36.
                            lower your car! like whipsnchock.
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hey Khalil, guess what!
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hey Dave what?
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X