X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Look at you hustlin Rob.
    a huh! I can finally sleep at night! The car is officialy mine and i will soon dump some big cash into it!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Ergh, when my car was built the standard UK spanner sixes were imperial, but the manufacturing kit used whitworth.. so my bolts/etc are whitworth but with imperial sized heads on them.. replacement parts not great.

Dave, send those unused tools this way!

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• beast! http://laughingsquid.com/guy-skillfu...the-same-time/
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          a huh! I can finally sleep at night! The car is officialy mine and i will soon dump some big cash into it!
          until 2015.....
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned.

God I **** the dentist.
            As do I. I'm too lazy to look back and see who said they made an appointment for wisdom teeth but follow the post op instructions to the letter. I have dry-socket even though I followed them to the letter and it fucking sucks. I can't think straight the pain is so intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
              As do I. I'm too lazy to look back and see who said they made an appointment for wisdom teeth but follow the post op instructions to the letter. I have dry-socket even though I followed them to the letter and it fucking sucks. I can't think straight the pain is so intense.
              I fucking told you.
              Dry socket aint no joke.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                until 2015.....
                well i actually got that hook YO! Star certified and all! Did my car for only 80 bucks! lol for life! And Cali is passing a bill for cars 81 and bellow to be smog less so that would be so much hope for a smog excemt e30 one day! lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  I fucking told you.
                  Dry socket aint no joke.
                  I had it as well, fucking AWFUL. Ached and ached even through the strong shit they gave me after I got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    I had it as well, fucking AWFUL. Ached and ached even through the strong shit they gave me after I got it.
                    I got lucky, never had it.
                    I only had 2 wisdom teeth instead of the normal 4 too.

My wife had dry socket though, iirc she had to go to the dentist where they packed the area with gauze and gave her meds.

Comment

• I don't feel pain.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        I don't feel pain.
                        Is that why you cut yourself?

Comment

• I don't remember a lot about getting my wisdom teeth removed, but they put me all the way under and apparently I was flirting with the nurses when they were trying to wake me up afterward.

Then I told my mother that I was 'totally fine' to drive home. (I was 17 at the time, well before I'd even tried a sip of alcohol or done anything harder)

When I got home, I refused the Vicodin they gave me, because I was worried that I'd like it too much and use it more than intended. So I laid in bed for a couple of days like a boss. And by "laid in bed like a boss," I mean I was rolling around in my bed in utter agony, due entirely to stubbornness and a lack of interest in drugs.

Thank god that lack of interest disappeared. Still won't touch pills, though.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• i am keeping mine the denti sead that i have room for them! lol "hellaflush" YO!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                              I don't remember a lot about getting my wisdom teeth removed, but they put me all the way under and apparently I was flirting with the nurses when they were trying to wake me up afterward.

Then I told my mother that I was 'totally fine' to drive home. (I was 17 at the time, well before I'd even tried a sip of alcohol or done anything harder)

When I got home, I refused the Vicodin they gave me, because I was worried that I'd like it too much and use it more than intended. So I laid in bed for a couple of days like a boss. And by "laid in bed like a boss," I mean I was rolling around in my bed in utter agony, due entirely to stubbornness and a lack of interest in drugs.

Thank god that lack of interest disappeared. Still won't touch pills, though.
                              youre a dirty slut

Comment

• sooooo bored

Comment

Working...
                                X