This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me?

Im looking through random threads on various forums thinking of Ideas... Looking at wheels/parts... spending money... LOL
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Dan- The dollar is going to continue to drop, but that doesn't mean AUS currency isn't gonna take some sort of hit along with it. If you are close to 1:1 with the intention of going stateside in the near future, definitely do it. Worst case scenario, you keep the USD until the dollar climbs again, and convert it back making 15-20% on your money. Win-Win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Dan- The dollar is going to continue to drop, but that doesn't mean AUS currency isn't gonna take some sort of hit along with it. If you are close to 1:1 with the intention of going stateside in the near future, definitely do it. Worst case scenario, you keep the USD until the dollar climbs again, and convert it back making 15-20% on your money. Win-Win.
        True... Ill see where its at in the morning

I dont know how soon, But Im not really fussed, as long as the bank dont charge me an arm and a leg to convert Ill be right....

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• So guys I have a dilema...

Since the legend has Died Ive decided that once the red civic is registered, the hatch is being shipped off to a panel shop to have the back end pulled into alignment and the Legend will be rebuilt.

My dilema is this: The legend will get the bag treatment, And I will radius the fenders so tthat I pretty much Lays with minimal - if any - tuck.

Do I go all out and try and do some other crazy mods like oddessy headlights and late model accord tails? Or leave it as factory as possible?

Comment

• Depends on the year of the tails. but I like the idea of the headlights.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                So guys I have a dilema...

Since the legend has Died Ive decided that once the red civic is registered, the hatch is being shipped off to a panel shop to have the back end pulled into alignment and the Legend will be rebuilt.

My dilema is this: The legend will get the bag treatment, And I will radius the fenders so tthat I pretty much Lays with minimal - if any - tuck.

Do I go all out and try and do some other crazy mods like oddessy headlights and late model accord tails? Or leave it as factory as possible?
                just go crazy

Comment

• You own, by far, the best generation Legend ever made. Specifically because of the aggressive / sporty front end. Bagged, radiused and aggressive wheels will make it a show stopper... leave the oddy lights to the 240's

Comment

• Leave it as factory as possible, Legends are dope, just the way they are.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      You own, by far, the best generation Legend ever made. Specifically because of the aggressive / sporty front end. Bagged, radiused and aggressive wheels will make it a show stopper... leave the oddy lights to the 240's
                      I just love the look of every oddy headlight conversion I have seen... But I have to agree... Every morning when I get home I roll past it and think "one day it will look cool"... For now it sits on the street on stockies.. so disheartening

Comment

• phone job interviews suck
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I once told a guy that I was chasing the money and that I would only come and work for him if he was offering me more money then what I was earning at the time...

He go offended and ended the conversation.

I didnt realise we all went to work for the love of the job and werent driven by money...

Anyone who says they do are full of shit. Everyone is driven by money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I once told a guy that I was chasing the money and that I would only come and work for him if he was offering me more money then what I was earning at the time...

He go offended and ended the conversation.

I didnt realise we all went to work for the love of the job and werent driven by money...

Anyone who says they do are full of shit. Everyone is driven by money.
                            Did you read what I said earlier?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im driven by money. and this job offer i just got is pretty fucking good
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I like popping in and out of this thread.

coolface.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X